ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Things You Should Know About Adwords Match Types
Total Articles: 5
Things change fast when cyberspace supremacy is driving advertising campaigns--changing as quickly as marketers learn about and put into practice new strategies and techniques for inserting AdWords match ups into copy that prompts clicks, brand awareness and sales. Like everything else in life, it takes a pairing of old and new to be successful in the AdWords match race. Here’s why.
1. There will always be five categories of match types. These five have been around forever and fall into these segments: broad match (men’s fitness equipment), broad match modifier (fitness equipment for men), phrase match (buy men’s fitness equipment), exact match (fitness equipment for men) and negative match (fitness equipment). Notice that case sensitivity doesn’t come into play here because lower case use of AdWords usually covers all bases. Besides, fewer-but better-keyword combinations will always win the race.
2. Misspellings will continue to plague marketers focused on using keyword search. Even clever search parameters won’t get you to the audience you hope to reach, unless you recognize the fact that, as a society, we’re becoming horrific spellers and there will always be a list of often-misspelled words in the U.S. lexicon. Your task is to keep current offenders in mind if your keyword phrase list includes them. Liaison, harass, embarrass, dependent, deductible, commitment, argument, acknowledgment, consensus and accommodate are the biggest offenders. If your copy depends upon one or more of these, take this into consideration as you manipulate sentences and phrases.
3. There will always be a hierarchy of AdWords use. According to Google, even lofty goals of increasing conversions, reducing costs and increasing revenues as a result of clever AdWords use won’t win the day if you rely too heavily on broad match parameters. Why? Because you will be outflanked by marketers who have tested wisely and been successful using phrase matches rather than broad keyword usage. There’s power in phrases embellished with qualifiers and adjectives. Is there an AdMatch type that surpasses the power of phrase matching? Of course. Exact match and negative match. Exact match rules competitive industry AdWords marketing strategies and negative matches that turn off browsers reduce cost incurred when a click-through attracts browsers who wouldn’t be receptive to an untargeted offer if it was delivered on a silver platter.
4. Testing will never go away. AdWords copy testing is likely to intensify over time, so put on a seat belt and prepare for the long hall. For newbies, it’s best to test a single ad or two to get your feet wet before you let ambition get the better of you and you roll out a risky campaign. There’s a down side you may not be aware of when you choose quantity over quality - running inefficient ads costs a bundle and can damage quality score, so fall back on the old adage - it may be yesterday’s testing model, but the A/B split remains a solid foundation on which advertising and marketing rest.
Search Optics Inc. is a leader in digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Search Optics’ automotive digital marketing services include custom websites, search engine optimization, paid search and mobile solutions that generate leads which result in sales opportunities. Search Optics specializes in car dealer marketing and automotive SEO services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How To Get Your Article Reprinted By Publishers
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
3. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
4. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
5. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
6. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
7. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
8. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
9. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
10. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
11. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
12. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
13. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
15. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri