ALL >> Health >> View Article
Do You Know That Radiations From Cell Towers Are Not Harmful?
Total Articles: 8
With more and more individuals purchasing mobile phones, there is steady rise in concern about the harmful effects of mobile phone radiation. In addition to this, in order to compensate the rise in the mobile phone usage and the excessive traffic on the phone network, more and more of the mobile towers are being constructed. With this, there is also a concern about the rising construction about the mobile tower radiation. But there are certain facts that prove that the radiation exposure that is supposedly emitted from these towers and phones are not harmful. And we give you proof.
How does the mobile phone work?
The mobile phone and tower connection runs on the radio wave technology. This radio wave technology comprises of the electromagnetic spectrum made up of the zero frequency and the high frequency. The zero frequency comprises of the non – ionizing factor while the high frequency comprises of the ionizing factor. A high frequency can damage the human DNA, depending on the level of exposure and the length of exposure. However, the mobile phone networks use a level of non-ionization, mainly therefore reducing any effects of radiation exposure to anybody who uses a mobile phone.
How does the mobile tower networking work?
The mobile tower is normally located on a heighted location, basically on the roofs of high rise buildings. When an individual makes a call through his phone, a signal is sent from the phone to the nearest base station through the tower. When this base station receives this signal, it responds to the received signal by assigning the signal to an available radio frequency channel. These waves in turn are forwarded to a switching centre, where the call is then transferred to the designated phone. This process occurs simultaneously and in such a way, the information in the form of voice calls are relayed between the two mobile phones.
Why don’t the mobile phone radiation and the mobile tower radiation affect us?
One main reason why the mobile phone radiation doesn’t affect us is because the technology that is used for each mobile connection uses a low level or non – ionization frequency. In other words, there is almost no radiation exposure to an individual especially when he is on a call. With the mobile tower radiation, the tower is primarily located at a height wherein the radiation waves are not easily absorbed by the residents of the building. Also, if any of the radiation is dispersed to the ground, the strength of the radiation waves is so low that it cannot cause any long term or permanent harm. Therefore the radiation waves that we actually receive does not cause any heath issues.
Hemant Baral is a telecommunication expert, well versed with the different sectors of the industry. Understanding the fear that many users can have due to their cell phones and the possibility of mobilephone radiation poisoning, he wishes to share all the possible information about radiation exposure.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important