ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Reveals The New 2015 Cr-v
Total Articles: 4
The car manufacturer Honda has released details about the updated 2015 Honda CR-V. As a follow up to the 2014 CR-V model, there are some changes that will bring customers to the new automobile. While the 2014 Honda CR-V was a successful automobile, the changes made to the 2015 model will certainly attract more attention.
The Front End
At the front of the car, the headlights are new and different. They are slightly thinner with a similar shape as the 2014 model, but there is a projector low beam and high beam. This will make the lighting on the head light appear more direct.
The Back End
There is revised rear bumper and the changes it has include a silver insert in the middle plus a chrome appliqué, which is a metal setting that covers the lower edge of the rear windshield. Adding more personality to the 2015 Honda CR-V.
While the changes made to the back end and the front end are interesting, the changes made to the engine are more important. The Earth Dreams Engine works with a 2.4-liter engine that produces 185 horsepower. This combination engine and transmission technology has made some big changes to the operation of the automobile. This is a more positive effect on the operation of the engine.
Better Driving Mileages
In the area of fuel economy, the 2015 CR-Vs now operate at 27 mpg city, 34 mpg highway, and 29 mpg combined. This is an improvement over last year of 4 miles per gallon in the city and 3 miles per gallon on the highway.
How About Safety?
New safety factors are included in the 2015 CR-V. For starters, there is the LaneWatch, which helps improve your passenger-side visibility. Then there is the Collision Mitigation Braking System, which helps reduce the chances of hitting what’s in front of you before you even see the collision possibility. The Lane Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning, give you information or warnings about how to stay on a lane or when you are ready to leave.
Nothing is more important to a serious driver than the driver’s seat. Honda has not only upgraded the fabrics, they've created a driver’s seat of quality; it is firm yet adjustable. The construction is set to last the life of the automobile.
The 2015 Honda Cr-V has a starting MSRP of $23,320. This is a small $300 increase over the previous 2014 model’s Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price. Topping the range is the new touring level, and it has a starting MSRP at $32,770.
The Honda 2015 CRV had made some new changes to the existing CR-V automobile system. Changes have occurred to the front end and back end of the car. More importantly to the engine and transmission system. There are new ways to keep track of the automobile driving operation, which will make it a safer system. Anyone looking for a smart, capable and efficient SUV should have the 2015 Honda CR-V near the top of the lists.
Mel Rapton Honda in Sacramento is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and preowned Honda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Honda dealers in Folsom using the keywords Folsom CA area Honda dealers or Honda dealers in Folsom CA, visit us at Melraptonhonda.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard