ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dilemma Of The Only Child
Total Articles: 238
In spite of all the negative points and misconceptions that are prominently popular about the only child syndrome, studies have proved that an only child is no less in comparison to the children with siblings. In fact, they are often more organized and capable in their life when they grow up into adults. It is important to understand that since the child has no siblings, they learn to grow up on their own. No matter how much support their parents or friends offer, they learn that they have to self dependent in every scenario. In most of the cases, both the parents are working these days. In such scenario if they have only one child, he knows that he will have to take care of himself in the entire thick and thins.
The biggest misconception that the people have in regard to the Only Children is that the only child grows up as a loner and this becomes his personality and nature. But the truth is that even if a child has siblings but he is introvert in nature, he would definitely be a loner. So the loner type of personality has nothing to do with the only child. Since the only child is the first and the last child in the family, it is important to understand that he is a unique person. This child understands that he can neither afford to be an introvert and nor an introvert. This is so because he will have to befriend new people and also to pay attention on their thoughts as well as their likes and dislikes. Due to this type of their personality, they often perform better in comparison to other kids.
Although when a child grows up with siblings he experiences different sides of his personality, but often faces personality difference related problems. This happens due to difference of opinions and rivalry between the siblings. We do not deny the fact that life of the only child is different than children with siblings. The parents need to take care that they make the child understand the facts related to being the only child. Both the points, having only one child and more than one has its set of benefits as well as disadvantages. Apart from this, the work needs to be done on getting over the myths and misconceptions related to the only child psychology.
Every child is special and no matter if the child has siblings or not, the parents should be dedicated towards giving them an upbringing that makes them a good person and helps them live a life full of content and satisfaction in matter whatever they try.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray