ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Positive Effects Of A Letter From Santa
Total Articles: 2
Only a child knows and understands the value of Santa Claus in our life. He is Father Christmas who brings good tidings in the form of gifts and presents that ha carries in his sack. He is never partial and never looks down upon a child just because he is weak or ill or not as smart as others. He could be dark or scrawny or have buck teeth, he knows that even if no one loves him, Santa will never abandon him or stop loving him.
The proof of this strong belief lies in his experience and it gets reinforced when a child receives a letter from Santa Claus. Child psychologists and psychiatrists believe that letters from Santa Claus. Studies on terminally ill children, whose life expectancy is well below a few months, have shown miraculous alteration in pattern and even regression of the killer disease. They attribute this miracle to the positive vibes of these letters and a therapeutic effect of the hope that letters from Santa can kindle in these sad and unhappy children who are also sometimes neglected. The depressive feeling of not being wanted, not being loved and cared for creates a void in a child’s life. If the child is a brooding type, he will internalize the pain and many times this in turn becomes a cancer.
Dangerous diseases like cancer or HIV Aids etc. have to be treated on three different plains; the physical plain in which diagnostics are carried out and medication is administered, the emotional plain where the child is kept in a happy state of mind so that the medication and other treatments have a positive impact and the spiritual where other close people support the child and make him strong spiritually. This is done with the help of prayers and devotion. This is also a path that though less trodden, is known to be immensely beneficial for a young patient.
A letter from Santa Claus addressed directly to the child and which has a clear postal mark that is a test of genuineness has the potential of indulging a child and make him or her feel truly special. When his good behavior is also acknowledged and his virtues appreciated, the child will be instantly elating. Subconsciously the child will start believing that goodness is rewarded and evil is punished as a rule in this world. He will be prompted to do good, to be kind, to be fair and honest although it may not be easy to do so. As he will have letters from Santa that will prove this positive theory, he will become positive, fair and happy and could possibly drive the cancer or AIDS away.
If letters from Santa can do this why should all children nit receive them?
Shaun Albert is a psychiatrist working with terminally ill children in Canada Letter from Santa Claus.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Bra Rules Every Woman Must Remember
2. Security Needs To Be The Overriding Concern
Author: Maria Gini
3. Mens Leather And Silver Bracelets Can Show How Affluent You Are!
4. Citizen Chandler Eco-drive Chronograph Analog Ca0620-59h Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Get Personalised Invitation Cards Online
6. 4 Ways How Swarovski Crystal Improves Your Nail Beauty
Author: Jennifer wise
7. The Advantages Of 4k Ultra Hd Tv
Author: Rahul Singh
8. How To Keep Your Sterling Silver Jewellery New Always?
9. No Era Can Take Body Jewellery Out Of Fashion
10. The Ultimate Guide To Discovering The Benefits Of Zero-interest Shopping
11. Find Latest Design Fustana Dresses Online
12. Baby Comforter Enhances The Level Of Comfort And Convenience For Your Baby!
Author: James Justin
13. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
14. Avail Best Fruit Hampers And Delivery Services In Singapore From Reliable Gift Shops
15. Shea Moisture A Better Way To Beautiful