ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
5 Tips To Reduce Your Insurance Expenses
Total Articles: 193
Life insurance is ideal for someone who is the sole income earner in the family, and who also has debts. Despite insurance rates plummeting in the last few years, it is still quite affordable and one of the best options to safeguard the financial future of your loved ones after your demise. Nevertheless, you should research the different policies to choose from keeping your present and future financial needs in mind.
The following 5 tips will help you save money when buying the insurance policies:
1. Find a more affordable package: If you already have an old insurance policy, check to see if it would be more economical to make a switch. You can make quick price comparisons by completing and submitting the form available on the site. You will automatically receive the best quotes from the insurance provider, or you might get a call from a various financial advisors. Make the comparisons carefully before making your choice.
2. Buy only what you need: As a rule of thumb, insure yourself at least 7-10 times of your salary. However, if your employer has death-in-service benefits, you can reduce your coverage, because this benefit provides almost four times the amount of your yearly salary. If you have other policies such as mortgage, or endowment, check if there is an insurance cover with it.
3. Consider which life insurance policy you might require: One of the simplest types of life insurance is basic level-term. In the event of your death, this policy type will give out a fixed amount during the term of the policy. Other types of life insurance policies are decreasing term insurance, increasing term insurance, and level term insurance. The most expensive policy is whole life insurance. This policy will give a lump sum to your family after your demise. This is also the most complicated type of policy, so be sure you understand how this policy works before investing in it. When purchasing policies, it is better to buy single policies versus a joint policy with your significant other. The cost is the same, but you will get two payouts, even with just one death.
4. Do you really need all those add ones: While buying a life insurance policy, you may be offered add ones such as critical illness. This will give you a pay out in the event that you are diagnosed with a terminal illness. Even though it may be more affordable to add it onto your life insurance policy, the cost still adds up. Other add on include adding a child to your life policy, and “waiver of premiums”.
5. Timely premium payment: Check to see if you will get a discount if your premiums are paid annually instead of monthly. You may need to read the fine print to get this information.
Getting life insurance may seem like a daunting and expensive investment, but it is one that will save your family from unnecessary financial grief.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Guide To Modern Mobile App Development Strategy
Author: Amit Tiwari
2. Application Idea - How To Earn 16,438 € Per Hour!
Author: Deepak Malhan
3. Choose Mobile Crm To Get Strategic Advantages For Your Business
Author: Maulik Shah
4. Cannet Is Offering New Connections Every Day To Customers
Author: CanNet Teleocm Inc
5. Mobile Applications: Their Types And Categories
Author: Anshul Sharma
6. Cities Are Getting Smarter? But What Does That Actually Mean!
Author: Rehman Abdul
7. Amalgamate Social Media With Contact Center For Social Crm
8. How To Set Up A New Phone To Protect It Against Threats
Author: Aida Martin
9. Mistakes That Can Put Data Stored In Your Mobile At Risk
Author: Jason Bower
10. Networking Blogs: What It Takes To Pass Cisco Data Center Exam
Author: Sonia Groff
11. Sensors For Centrifugal Pump
12. Discover An App Developer - Which One Fits My Project Best?
Author: Ramjee Yadav
13. Things To Look For While Searching For The Best Gps Vehicle Tracking System!
14. Ico Marketing Agency
15. The Impact Of Artificial Intelligence On Digital Marketing