ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
The Different Methods Of Calculating Home Loan Emi
Total Articles: 291
Most first time borrowers are under assumption that calculating home loan EMI is easy. All you need is a housing loan EMI calculator. You have to agree with that. It does seem like if you have EMI calculator for home loan, all you need to do is enter right numbers. But, believe it or not it is more complex than that. Here are two reasons. Firstly, lots of factors in the equations remain unaccounted for. Secondly, EMI calculator will not help you get the specifics you actually need. So, here are three common methods.
Most of the formulae for home loan EMI calculations are available online. You can easily note them down and calculate EMI as per repayment option, home loan tenure, etc. The ease of doing them manually depends on your mathematics skills. But, most websites do offer an example in order to assist readers calculate home loan EMI. This process is the most tedious one. But, there are few high-level calculations you cannot see with online tools. For example, EMI as per balloon repayment option. Manual calculation is the way to go.
Most borrowers are familiar with online EMI calculators. Thing is, there are a lot of housing loan EMI calculators in India. All of them do not offer real help. Some are just an online version of basic mathematical calculator. Yet, it does simplify your job, especially if you are not a maths geek. But, there are some efficient EMI calculators for home loan. They support your calculations well with several additional online tools like amortization table. DHFL has one of the best EMI calculators in housing finance industry.
You can use excel sheets on a computer to get the job done. It will be as good as some of the online EMI calculators. But, with basic asthmatics skills and few formulae, you can check the basic structure of repayment options too. However, it is not as good as some of the advanced online tools.
Either way, the best method for your calculations is the one that give accurate results instantly. Online home loan calculator is a great choice but not for more customised calculations. However, you will need to know the following before you calculate the EMIs and other details. For example, cost of property, processing charges, stamp duty, legal fees, and realistic interest rates. This information can be made available to you when you meet a relationship manager for the same. Even a third-party personal finance consultant is a great person to meet for these details.
Author Bio :
The author is a seasoned writer on finance topics and through her writing; she articulates aspects of home loan that are important to people availing the housing loan facility. She writes about a variety of topics covering the home loan documents, rates, home loan calculator that help to make the best decision.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles