ALL >> Art >> View Article
Ten Steps Of Home Decorations
Total Articles: 1
Decoration of a new home or refurbishing an existing one is an art and not a science. We linked decoration to art as it is perceived differently by different people, unlike science which is understood commonly by everyone. The concept of Decoration is also similar to a canvas where ideas flow knowing no boundaries and where imagination and personal feelings find a platform to be appreciated by all. Decoration as per ones’ taste and style may be a gateway to find tranquility and relaxation, which are required to keep away the stress associated with our daily lives. As erratic and stressful times make it increasingly difficult to find tranquility and relaxation in our lives, through new ideas or creativity we have to find the way to get relaxation in our lives. Below, we enlist 10 ways or methods that we think would be useful to understand more about decoration and its possible application to homes and offices.
1. Selecting the right combination of wall colors: - One thing that one cannot avoid noticing in a home is the walls and its colors. Close your eyes and gather your thoughts to imagine what could be the best combination of wall colors that suits your personality and style. Few of the most common color combinations that can be considered while painting the room are: Cream-brown, green-white and blue-cream.
2. Natural and Light fabrics:- Most of the natural fabrics are derived from natural fibers of animal coast. Leather is the most common natural fabric with an interesting natural texture. .. Cotton is another natural fabric that is considered as a symbol of comfort that can also be used to make a lot of luxuries items.
3. Well Designed Furniture: - Furniture is conceivably the most important aspect of decoration, mainly because of its usability quotient. We suggest choosing furniture that is simple and bodes well with the overall decoration theme.. Basic material used in the furniture should be high in quality and made of natural materials as these bring a sense of warmth and relaxation. Apart from the conventional designs, there are many unconventional style of furniture available in the market.
4. Categories:- Categorization is the best form that can make things look organized, such as organizing books in shelf with accurate size order and keeping in mind of the color aspect. If there are some similar color patterns that are present on the cover of the books then it needs to be placed together, this increases the show and looks better. Similarly, if you are trying to hang up paintings then the colors used in the paintings should match with the wall color, painting’s size should be selected as per the room’s size.
5. Organize things with good arrangements:- As per the above discussion, a simple decoration can look amazing if the articles within the decoration theme are organized., The strategy behind Organizing is “Comfort-ability”. If we have organized things after making categories than it is very easy to find them, like if we have to find a book than we can go to the book shell than search out the name of the book and can pick that out.
6. Hang out the Designer Lights:- For a fully calming and comforting space, we suggest to replace harsh and blazing lights with calming, nature-inspired or candle lights. The most important step is to place different sources of light which will allow you to control the intensity and the areas to be lighted. As a precautionary measure, we should avoid projecting a strong direct light from the ceiling. Other possibilities could be mixing to a floor lamp, a lamp set and an indirect light together to make the decoration theme look more glamorous and appealing.
7. Green garden: Have a lawn at the rooftop and water it properly and regularly to keep the room cool. We suggest to have few green plants in the room which will surely have psychological positive impact on the human mind and soul.
8. . Hang up some Paintings:- As per the latest trend in decoration, paintings are precious articles and should be made a part of the overall decoration theme. With the mass adoption of online shopping, people now have new exciting options by which they can buy paintings online. Again, selection of the paintings should match the style and personality of its home owners.
9. Wallpapers: First decide on how you want the wall to look like, whether paint it or paste wallpaper. There are various types of wallpapers available in the market which can complete the overall the style statement of the room. Choose ‘soothing colours’ while selecting the wall colour or the wallpaper. We suggest you to buy painting or wall murals for the wall even with the wall paper on it. Again, colours in the painting should complement the overall home decor scheme.
10. Arrange some good Design Curtains:- We believe curtains complete the decoration of the home. A bit of embroidery work or an artwork on the curtains give that extra vibe in decoration. Always choose soft and natural colors for the Curtain.
Art Articles1. How To Choose Guitar Picks ?
Author: hydy store
2. 14 Questions To Ask A Wedding Videographer Before You Book
Author: ALEX O DALY
3. Tips To Choose The Best Wall Art For Your Home
Author: John Cutruzzola
4. The Importance Of T-shirts In Business Promotions In The Year 2018
Author: Alex R Dawson
5. How To Merge Videos - Video Merger To Merge Videos
6. 7 Tips To Plan An Outstanding Surprise Party For For Your Dear Ones
Author: James Fields
7. Find Best Küchenbilder Online
8. Make An Audio Clip Of Your Choice By Recording Voice - Voice Recorder To Create Audio Clips
9. Video Merger Application To Create One Long And Good Video From Multiple Video Clips
10. Why Artists Should Have An Art Blog?
Author: Neha Gupta
11. Voice Recorder - Best Audio Recordings App With Advanced Features
12. Video Merger To Merge Videos - Merge Clips And Make Videos
13. Getaway-let's Go
Author: Sunit Sarkar
14. Free Voice Recording And Daily Audio Recorder For Iphone Ipad Tablets
15. The Main Components Of The 105 1.2 16 Cutting Disc Grinding Wheel?
Author: yang huimin