ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Top 3 Must Visit Places In Kansas City That You Should Not Miss!
Total Articles: 22
Kansas City could perhaps be called one of the best places to live in the United States! This glorious city lies in the state of Missouri and is home to many tourist attractions, museums, the Liberty Memorial and famous Kansas City barbecue! If you are a new or are visiting, you can find many different Kansas City Stores that would fill anyone's voracious appetite for shopping or anything else.
Here are a few fun things that visitors should not miss, have a look:
National World War I Museum & Liberty Memorial
The Liberty Memorial is located at the National World War I Museum within the Penn Valley Park. This serves as a memorial to the men and women who served during the 1st World War. The moment you enter the museum, you will encounter a breath taking site of 9000 red poppies. These poppies cover the entire â€˜Flanders Field' at the entrance of the museum. Each poppy represents soldiers who died during World War I.
This museum is a great place to visit, especially for people who want to know about the history of this war.
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts is another must visit place in Kansas City. The museum's Bloch Building is even on the 2007 Time Magazine list of â€˜The 10 Best Architectural Marvels'. If you like neoclassical architecture and art in general, this museum won't disappoint you! The painting section of the museum contains some beautiful paintings by renowned painters like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, and Monet etc. This museum is also known for its rather large collection of Asian art.
Country Club Plaza
Visiting the Country Club Plaza is like fulfilling any shoppers dream! The Plaza is one of the top tourist attractions in Kansas City. It was designed in 1922 and is one of the first planned shopping districts in the nation. The plaza consists of many different Kansas City shops; more than 100 actually! The European styling of The Plaza will actually make you believe that you are in some nice European marketplace rather than the second most populous city in Missouri!
So if you are planning a visit to Kansas City, then don't forget to visit these top three places! No trip to this beautiful city is complete without scheduling a visit to the Liberty Memorial, the Country Club Plaza or the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts and of course, not without sampling some Kansas City barbecue.
The author has been a resident of Kansas City for more than 2 decades and has authored many different articles, travel blogs about must visit places and things to do in Kansas City and other cities in Missouri. For more details visit : finditkc.com/things-to-do
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price