ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Top 3 Must Visit Places In Kansas City That You Should Not Miss!
Total Articles: 22
Kansas City could perhaps be called one of the best places to live in the United States! This glorious city lies in the state of Missouri and is home to many tourist attractions, museums, the Liberty Memorial and famous Kansas City barbecue! If you are a new or are visiting, you can find many different Kansas City Stores that would fill anyone's voracious appetite for shopping or anything else.
Here are a few fun things that visitors should not miss, have a look:
National World War I Museum & Liberty Memorial
The Liberty Memorial is located at the National World War I Museum within the Penn Valley Park. This serves as a memorial to the men and women who served during the 1st World War. The moment you enter the museum, you will encounter a breath taking site of 9000 red poppies. These poppies cover the entire â€˜Flanders Field' at the entrance of the museum. Each poppy represents soldiers who died during World War I.
This museum is a great place to visit, especially for people who want to know about the history of this war.
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts is another must visit place in Kansas City. The museum's Bloch Building is even on the 2007 Time Magazine list of â€˜The 10 Best Architectural Marvels'. If you like neoclassical architecture and art in general, this museum won't disappoint you! The painting section of the museum contains some beautiful paintings by renowned painters like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, and Monet etc. This museum is also known for its rather large collection of Asian art.
Country Club Plaza
Visiting the Country Club Plaza is like fulfilling any shoppers dream! The Plaza is one of the top tourist attractions in Kansas City. It was designed in 1922 and is one of the first planned shopping districts in the nation. The plaza consists of many different Kansas City shops; more than 100 actually! The European styling of The Plaza will actually make you believe that you are in some nice European marketplace rather than the second most populous city in Missouri!
So if you are planning a visit to Kansas City, then don't forget to visit these top three places! No trip to this beautiful city is complete without scheduling a visit to the Liberty Memorial, the Country Club Plaza or the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Arts and of course, not without sampling some Kansas City barbecue.
The author has been a resident of Kansas City for more than 2 decades and has authored many different articles, travel blogs about must visit places and things to do in Kansas City and other cities in Missouri. For more details visit : finditkc.com/things-to-do
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca