ALL >> Business >> View Article
Getting A Premises License In The Uk
Total Articles: 238
Planning to open a pub? Want to provide live entertainment? Are you looking to put on a play performance? If so, according to the Licensing Act of 2003, you are required to get a premises licensein the UK.
According to this act, a premises license uk is required if you are planning to supply alcohol, provide any form of regulated entertainment or late night refreshments. Regulated entertainment includes a live music performance, boxing or wrestling event, the performance of a play, or exhibition of a film, among many other types of entertainment.
To apply for a premises licensein the UK, you must provide several different things such as an operating schedule. You must also appoint a designated premises supervisor. The operating schedule should consist of the licensable activities conducted on your premises, the times the licensable activities will take place, other times the premises are open, and much more. Your designated premises supervisor must hold a personal license, and should be the person in charge of daily operations on your premises.
If you are looking to obtain a premises license or even a personal license, one company can help. Innpacked is one of the UK’s top training providers. Their licensing consultants offer assistance in applying for your license. They will take over and guide you through the process from start to finish to ensure everything is completed without a hassle.
The consultants at Innpacked can also help you make a change to your premises license if you need. The premises license variation is required if you make a change such as varying the hours that a licensable activity will occur or adding a licensable activity. Innpacked can help process your variation application.
Your licensing consultant will also assist you in applying for a temporary events notice. This notice is required if you plan to hold a temporary event with the sale of alcohol or a licensable activity. No matter what type of license you are looking for Innpacked can help.
When you book your premises license with Innpacked, they will process your personal license for free. Innpacked also offers training courses for the Award for Personal License Holder or APLH. This course is required for those who wish to obtain their personal licence and is offered throughout the UK. Innpacked also offers APLH at-home study for those who are unable to attend the training at Innpacked’s facilities.
Innpacked is well-known for their training courses and for their top-notch licensing department. They will help you through every step of the licensing application process and let you know what is required from you. For more information on Innpacked and their premises license service.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev