ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Apply For Affordable Greater Noida Property Under Yamunotri Housing Scheme
Total Articles: 128
People who wish to buy a property in Noida extension or a Greater Noida property at affordable price should invest in Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) flagship housing scheme. The flagship scheme has been named as 2014 Yamunotri Housing Scheme. Under the Scheme the authority will be offer offering multi-storeyed Greater Noida properties. The housing scheme was announced open by the civic body on the October 23, 2014.
December 2, 2014 is the last date to apply for Greater Noida property. The housing scheme looks to provide affordable Greater Noida properties to the people who are seeking to buy property in Noida Extension and NCR area. The civic authority under the Yamunotri Housing Scheme is offering 2862 Greater Noida properties of which 2070 Greater Noida property are 1 BHK and 792 are 2BHK flats. The super area of 1 bed room Greater Noida property is approximately 525 sqft and a 2 BHK super area measures 880 sqft.
Many people look to buy a affordable to mid-segment property in the NCR but are unable to do so due to high property prices. The Yamunotri Housing Scheme aims to offer high quality Greater Noida properties to the people of NCR at reasonable prices. The tentative rate of one bedroom flat is Rs. 15.49 Lakh, whereas the price of a 2 BHK is said to be Rs 27.96 Lakh. The registration fee, money needed to be submitted along with the application, too is not very high for apply Greater Noida properties. The 1 BHK commands a registration amount of Rs. 1,50,000 and the registration amount for a 2 BHK is Rs 2.80,000. The registration amount has to paid online on the YEIDA official website. Payment can be done through various modes like direct debit, credit card and net banking. The housing authority has collaborated with 20 private and public banks to offer RTGS and NEFT facility.
Yamunotri Housing Scheme brochure states that the allotment will happen through draw of lots which will tentatively happen in March 2015. The registration money of unsuccessful applicants will be refunded within six months after the date of the draw. If the civic body fails to do so the housing authority will give an interest of 4% to the applicant. Any person who is an Indian citizen and an adult can apply for property. But any person who already has been allotted a property in earlier schemes by YEIDA, is not eligible to apply for flats under this Scheme.
On Makaan.com, one can buy, sell or rent property in greater Noida extension and Online Property. The seekers of Greater Noida properties and online property with different budgetary constraints can search residential and commercial spaces over the site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora