ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Apply For Affordable Greater Noida Property Under Yamunotri Housing Scheme
Total Articles: 128
People who wish to buy a property in Noida extension or a Greater Noida property at affordable price should invest in Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) flagship housing scheme. The flagship scheme has been named as 2014 Yamunotri Housing Scheme. Under the Scheme the authority will be offer offering multi-storeyed Greater Noida properties. The housing scheme was announced open by the civic body on the October 23, 2014.
December 2, 2014 is the last date to apply for Greater Noida property. The housing scheme looks to provide affordable Greater Noida properties to the people who are seeking to buy property in Noida Extension and NCR area. The civic authority under the Yamunotri Housing Scheme is offering 2862 Greater Noida properties of which 2070 Greater Noida property are 1 BHK and 792 are 2BHK flats. The super area of 1 bed room Greater Noida property is approximately 525 sqft and a 2 BHK super area measures 880 sqft.
Many people look to buy a affordable to mid-segment property in the NCR but are unable to do so due to high property prices. The Yamunotri Housing Scheme aims to offer high quality Greater Noida properties to the people of NCR at reasonable prices. The tentative rate of one bedroom flat is Rs. 15.49 Lakh, whereas the price of a 2 BHK is said to be Rs 27.96 Lakh. The registration fee, money needed to be submitted along with the application, too is not very high for apply Greater Noida properties. The 1 BHK commands a registration amount of Rs. 1,50,000 and the registration amount for a 2 BHK is Rs 2.80,000. The registration amount has to paid online on the YEIDA official website. Payment can be done through various modes like direct debit, credit card and net banking. The housing authority has collaborated with 20 private and public banks to offer RTGS and NEFT facility.
Yamunotri Housing Scheme brochure states that the allotment will happen through draw of lots which will tentatively happen in March 2015. The registration money of unsuccessful applicants will be refunded within six months after the date of the draw. If the civic body fails to do so the housing authority will give an interest of 4% to the applicant. Any person who is an Indian citizen and an adult can apply for property. But any person who already has been allotted a property in earlier schemes by YEIDA, is not eligible to apply for flats under this Scheme.
On Makaan.com, one can buy, sell or rent property in greater Noida extension and Online Property. The seekers of Greater Noida properties and online property with different budgetary constraints can search residential and commercial spaces over the site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range