ALL >> General >> View Article
Restaurant In Asansol
Total Articles: 353
Asansol-Durgapur belt of West Bengal, also known as Rhur of West Bengal, is emerging as the greatest industrial support system of the state of West Bengal as this region contributes hugely to the economy of the state. Asansol is the 39th largest urban agglomerations in India. Beside steel and coal industrial jobs, the place offers many other business and professional opportunities. Today, a number of medium scale industries have found their niche here to serve the growing local and neighbouring consumerism.
One such industry is food chain and restaurant industry of Asansol which is growing extremely rapidly to meet the food habits of people from all backgrounds. From fast food and sweet delicacies to continental and Indian cuisines, restaurants in Asansol offer all types food varieties and that too in various price range and tastes. Fast food is originally a western trend which has been adopted by our nation and today almost every small and big town has local and international fast food chains. Also in Asansol, the popular fast food outlets doing bumper business are KFC at Galaxy Mall, Dominos Pizza at Sentrum Mall, Kathleen at Court More on Burnpur Road, Red Chilli in Pakka Bazar and Arabian Spoon near Bhagat Singh More.
Since all backgrounds of people live in Asasol, there is a growing demand of vegetarian restaurants and to meet this demand many pure vegetarian food outlets like Durga Foods near Shankar P Murgasol, Burnpur Club on the Club Road and The Yellow Mirchi at Murlidhar Bhawan are present here. Alongside, many restaurants serving lovely South Indian delicacies are also present in the town like Cosmic Grill near Radha Lane Petrol Pump, Renu hotel cum bar in Fatehpur, Mr. & Mrs. Idli at Adda Market and Balaji Madras Restaurant near Raniganj More. Asansol offers specially categorized food centres including Biryani restaurants like Biryani House and Quality Biryani, special Punjabi restaurant named Delhi Hotel, etc.
The coal and steel city is also famous for multi-cuisine restaurants like Trishna Restaurant & Caterer in Sreepally, New Sudhamrit Restaurants at Bastin Bazar, Madhuban Hotel at Burnpur Market, Hotel Sree Maa at Rambandhu Talab and Sasha Restaurant at Sormistha Residency. While Arpan Hotel, Renu Hotel and Madhushala are popular bars in Asansol; famous sweet shops present here are Hazra Sweets at Chelidanga Main Road and Calcutta Sweets at Sen Raliegh Road. Thus, restaurants in Asansol offer a variety of spices and various tastes of foods to its people. This is also owing to the rising per capita income and consumerism of the people living here.
The article is written by Martin Luther of the Bardhamanlive.com. Martin, along with her team, is involved in preparing an online directory serving all businesses in the district of Bardhaman and nearby areas. The topic ‘Restaurants in Asansol’ is a part of this online directory.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln