ALL >> Art >> View Article
Yves Klein Precursor Technoromanticism; Ecological And Utopian Art In A Eden
Total Articles: 1
"The blue sky is my first work of art," says Yves Klein. It broadens the concept of the readymade to make an act of presence in the world, the whole planet. Yves Klein, the world is essential readymade.
This mystical perception of the universe is one that is slowly becoming familiar to us, through the influence of Buddhist culture that has emerged in the West. Recall that Klein was a judo master, discipline he had studied in Japan. Klein Art and life are imbued with mysticism. This perception of the world as a ready-made is an ecological theme became tangible in scientific discoveries and the perception of the planet as a whole, due to space conquest: conquest of the moon, communication satellites and broadcasting. "From space, the Earth is blue" said Yves Klein citing Yuri Gagarin emotionally. The intuition of international klein blue infinity is finally that of a relative infinity, that of the blue planet.
Yves Klein wants to record the traces of the wind, rain and movement. He fixed on the roof of his car a blank canvas that will set the footsteps of his journey between Nice and Paris. "The atmospheric impressions I recorded it a few months ago were preceded vegetable prints. After all, my goal is to extract and obtain the trace of the immediate in natural objects, regardless of the impact that the circumstances whether human, animal, vegetable or air. " Yves Klein and includes man in the perception of nature, which becomes actress interactrice of artistic creation.
The world, nature is so important readymade essential. Art is only a pretext of communion with nature, forms of art is only a renewal movement necessary from the point of view, to regenerate always essential experience. A total art, global. Yves Klein pushes the dematerialization of his works to make planetary work. The experience of emptiness is the first experience of universality. Cosmic awareness, awareness encompassing world consciousness encompassing the universe. Hours before his death Yves Klein says, "Now the whole world is my studio ... From now on I would do more than immaterial works." Heaven, first work of Yves Klein was a planetary work, immaterial. Thus closing the circle beautifully in his life and his work, he laid the foundations for new research directions that will pursue global artists.
The Blue Revolution Yves Klein fits into the Technoromanticism which marks the transition to the third millennium.
"The architecture of the air that leads to the idea of a new company (the bleu yves klein revolution) restores a harmonious relationship between man and his environment, even that which governed Paradise."
"The cosmic vision of Yves Klein combines technology and humanism flourished in a vast program back to nature in a technical Eden," says Pierre Restany, noting the association at Yves Klein's spirituality, Nature and emerging technologies. Yves Klein uses the techniques of his day, the bleu yves klein pigment IKB, the fire in the service of his perceptive insights. It is the perception of the artist submitting the technology and gives it meaning. Klein's approach from being and not the technique, it is technoromantique.
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b