ALL >> Art >> View Article
Yves Klein Precursor Technoromanticism; Ecological And Utopian Art In A Eden
Total Articles: 1
"The blue sky is my first work of art," says Yves Klein. It broadens the concept of the readymade to make an act of presence in the world, the whole planet. Yves Klein, the world is essential readymade.
This mystical perception of the universe is one that is slowly becoming familiar to us, through the influence of Buddhist culture that has emerged in the West. Recall that Klein was a judo master, discipline he had studied in Japan. Klein Art and life are imbued with mysticism. This perception of the world as a ready-made is an ecological theme became tangible in scientific discoveries and the perception of the planet as a whole, due to space conquest: conquest of the moon, communication satellites and broadcasting. "From space, the Earth is blue" said Yves Klein citing Yuri Gagarin emotionally. The intuition of international klein blue infinity is finally that of a relative infinity, that of the blue planet.
Yves Klein wants to record the traces of the wind, rain and movement. He fixed on the roof of his car a blank canvas that will set the footsteps of his journey between Nice and Paris. "The atmospheric impressions I recorded it a few months ago were preceded vegetable prints. After all, my goal is to extract and obtain the trace of the immediate in natural objects, regardless of the impact that the circumstances whether human, animal, vegetable or air. " Yves Klein and includes man in the perception of nature, which becomes actress interactrice of artistic creation.
The world, nature is so important readymade essential. Art is only a pretext of communion with nature, forms of art is only a renewal movement necessary from the point of view, to regenerate always essential experience. A total art, global. Yves Klein pushes the dematerialization of his works to make planetary work. The experience of emptiness is the first experience of universality. Cosmic awareness, awareness encompassing world consciousness encompassing the universe. Hours before his death Yves Klein says, "Now the whole world is my studio ... From now on I would do more than immaterial works." Heaven, first work of Yves Klein was a planetary work, immaterial. Thus closing the circle beautifully in his life and his work, he laid the foundations for new research directions that will pursue global artists.
The Blue Revolution Yves Klein fits into the Technoromanticism which marks the transition to the third millennium.
"The architecture of the air that leads to the idea of a new company (the bleu yves klein revolution) restores a harmonious relationship between man and his environment, even that which governed Paradise."
"The cosmic vision of Yves Klein combines technology and humanism flourished in a vast program back to nature in a technical Eden," says Pierre Restany, noting the association at Yves Klein's spirituality, Nature and emerging technologies. Yves Klein uses the techniques of his day, the bleu yves klein pigment IKB, the fire in the service of his perceptive insights. It is the perception of the artist submitting the technology and gives it meaning. Klein's approach from being and not the technique, it is technoromantique.
Art Articles1. How Different Are Printed And Painted Clothes?
2. Are Hand Painted Clothes Wearers Smarter?
3. Skirmish Of Saraswati And Lakshmi
Author: Naina Paul
4. G4wow Gold Outland Buy Draw From Both
5. How To Choose The Best International Wedding Photographers?
Author: Owen Thomson
6. The Kinderzimmer Bilder Add An Artistic Touch To Your Kids Room
7. Buy Wonderful Leinwandbilder From The Online Gallery That Offers A Vast Collection To Make Your Choi
8. Clicks By Sahu Photographers, Are Delightful And Engaging
Author: Manoj Sahu
9. Professionalism Changing Videography And Photography For The Better
10. Photography Which Will Glance Your Moments Album
Author: Manoj Sahu
11. The Signage Of Your Shop Should Speak Louder Than You
Author: Alex Dawson
12. Tips On How To Find Best House Painting Contractor In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
13. Modern Art For World Is Reasonably Prices And Modern Art For Global Sale Is Produced Elegantly!
Author: Elizabeth Epand
14. How Interior Design Company In Kolkata Can Change The Quality Of Life.
Author: Design Tab
15. Printing Process Depends On What Is To Be Printed And On Which Material
Author: Alex Dawson