ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Ghaziabad Sees 10% Property Tax Hike
Total Articles: 128
After a period of 13 years the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation (GMC) has given a nod to increase the property tax in Ghaziabad real estate. If you are an owner of plot or Ghaziabad flats, then be ready to pay more in terms of property tax. The civic body has decided to hike property rental value of Ghazizbad flats on the basis on which the property tax will be calculated. Presently, the rental value of Ghaziabad real estate are in the range of Rs 1.20 per sq ft in affordable housing colonies to Rs 4.50 per sq ft in posh localities.
Insiders believe that the decision was taken by the 12-member executive committee . Inititally it was proposed that property rental values in real estate Ghaziabad should be increased by 25% but since all the councilor did not agree to the arrangement property tax in real estate Ghaziabad was increased by just 10%. This hike come after more than a decade and now propel owning flats in Ghaziabad will have to pay more property tax.
The other important decisions taken by the 12-member executive committee are formation of a boards to examine whether there should be a revision in water and sewer charges for flats in Ghaziabad. Although its is quiet likely that the water and sewer charges for Ghaziabad flat will be hiked the councilor wanted to postpone the decision till the next meeting.
Other proposals introduced and accepted during the meeting included setting up of wi-fi systems in various parts of the satellite city of Delhi, re-naming of certain places of Ghaziabad, removing the encroachments and fencing the Arthala Lake . Out of approximately 40 different proposals that were proposed in the board meeting, six proposals were outrightly rejected.
Earlier Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam had pined down around 118 residential property in Ghaziabad in five zones of the Delhi's satellite city who have not paid their taxes. The civic body plans to confiscate property who have not paid house and water taxes for all those whose due payment are over Rs 1 lakh. Notices will be served to owners of Ghaziabad flats. The civic authority plans to seize Ghaziabad property of all those who had failed to clear the property and water dues inspite of several repeated reminders.
The Municipal corporation is also planning to identify all the commercial organization in Ghaziabad that are functioning without a valid license.
Makaan.com has a comprehensive list of properties India for buying, selling and renting properties across the real estate sector in property India and real estate Ghaziabad.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon