ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2015 Honda Crosstour: The Premier Mid-size Crossover
Total Articles: 1
The 2015 Crosstour Honda remains the smart choice when you are shopping for a new car. The reasons for this are style, engineers attention to detail, unsurpassed safety features and an interior that makes you feel as cozy as home. You will also be envied by your neighbors and friends.
Buyer’s remorse will never be an issue with the 2015 Honda Crosstour, with comfortable seating for as many as five, standard features that include a Bluetooth hands-free link, USB/iPod connection, one-touch turn signals and an expanded-view driver’s mirror and a review camera with guidelines to make moving in reverse easier.
Honda demands their vehicles be stylish and pleasing to the eye but once you hear the 2015 Honda Crosstour safety features there will be no question that safety is the number one priority for Honda just as it is for you and your loved ones. These features include:
• Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure - this is a Honda-exclusive body design that utilizes a number of connected structural elements to distribute frontal crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle. This helps reduce the force to the cabin of the car and evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles involved in an accident.
• Anti-Locking Braking System (ABS) - all Crosstour cars feature 4-wheel disc brakes with anti-lock brakes that help prevent wheel lockup and help the driver retain steering control when hard braking. The system also includes Brake Assist, which helps the vehicle come to a stop sooner during emergencies, and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), which distributes brake force among the four wheels based on how much load each wheel is bearing.
• Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Head Restraints which move forward and up in a sufficient rear end impact. This feature helps reduce the possibility of neck injury.
• Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags – These airbags are capable of being inflated at different rates depending on crash severity and seatbelt usage. Frontal airbags are designed to take the place of seatbelts to help reduce the likelihood of head and upper body injuries in frontal crashes.
• Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System - during moderate to severe side impact the side airbags inflate to help protect the driver’s front passenger’s upper body. The system utilizes sensors in the front passenger’s seatback to detect height and seating position of the occupant. If a child or small stature adult is leaning into the deployment path sensors deactivate it.
In the all EX-L models Honda LaneWatch is available which helps reduce the passenger’s side blind spot and covers nearly four times more area than looking alone.
EX-L models also have a Forward Collision Warning which is a small camera mounted at the top of the front windshield that can detect the presence of vehicles in front of you. If the vehicle detects collision it activates audio signals and instruction penal alerts.
EX-L models also include Lane Departure Warning which is a small camera behind the rearview mirror which tracks lane markings on the road. It can detect when your vehicle is departing from their lane unintentionally. Visual alerts and audio alert will be activated when this occurs.
If these safety features do not have you turning the key of a 2015 Honda Crosstour the impressive gas mileage of 22 miles per gallon in the city and 31 miles per gallon on the highway along with the suggested retail starting price of only $27, 530. Enjoy your new car smell with the peace of mind knowing that you have chosen a car with impeccable safety features, a beautiful design both inside and out with a homey comfort that you will enjoy for years.
Livermore Honda is your full-service Honda dealership, providing new and used Honda cars, trucks and SUVs to Livermore and Dublin, CA. If you are searching for Honda dealers near Dublin using the keywords Honda dealership in Dublin or Local Honda dealer, visit us at Livermorehonda.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth