ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
A Meat Mincer Is A Must For Every Kitchen
Total Articles: 23
The modern kitchen today is supplied with many different large and small appliances.
However, it is rare to rummage through the cabinets in any given kitchen today and locate a meat mincer. Years ago, this was probably one of the first small appliances developed to simplify the many chores that were part of preparing meals for the common family. Since most meat eaten on the family farm was either raised on the farm or acquired through hunting the nearby woods, the butchering and processing was also accomplished at home. You raised it, killed it, butchered it and processed it. Therefore you knew exactly what was in it. Well, even though most people no longer raise or hunt their own meat, you can still know what goes into at least some of the meat you eat. Ground beef is used in lots of the meat dishes we prepare today from the fourth of July hamburger, the chili on a cold winter night, or the spaghetti made for the church social. By using a meat mincer or meat grinder as they are also called, you can produce some of the best tasting meats you have ever eaten and also save you some money. The money savings come from purchasing quality meats in bulk and grinding your own fresh ground beef. Once you taste ground beef make fresh from steaks or other lean cuts of meat, you will likely never purchase pre-packaged ground beef again. Another benefit to a meat grinder besides tasty meats, is the health benefits you can achieve. Many people today are on restrictive diets which require them to eat only lean cuts of meat. By grinding their own meats, they can be sure that the amount of fat their ground meats contain is kept to a bare minimum. In addition to grinding meat, you can also use your mincer to grind up nuts, fruit, cheese, and vegetables. This means you can produce any number of healthy salads and the dressings with which to top them. If you happen to be one the people out there who still have the time and enjoy hunting as one of your hobbies, having your own meat grinder is almost an absolute must. Anyone that has tasted the fresh ground deer sausage or chili made with fresh ground deer knows what meat is truly supposed to taste like. There are numerous meat processors out there that will cut up and process the halal meat exporters from that deer you killed, but do you really know you got the meat from the deer that you made sure got to the processor before there was any chance the meat could become tainted? If you processed and ground your meat with your own home meat mincer, there would be no doubt that the meat you feed your family and friends is exactly what you meant for it to be.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi