ALL >> General >> View Article
Trends In Pune Real Estate
Total Articles: 128
Pune real estate no longer survives on the rural demand that came from hinterlands of Maharashtra. Today its an economic powerhouse and it attracts people from all the nooks and corners of the country. Lets look at some trends in real estate in Pune.
Shift in identity: Emergence of IT sector has escalated the demand for flats for sale in Pune. Earlier the city was known as a retirement destination but today one can see abundance of youth element who work in the city and who also look forward to buy flats for sale in Pune someday. Today the city is known is known for its vibrant atmosphere and youthfulness.
More property investments on the city outskirts:Although real estate in Pune has flourished the city still offers affordable properties to buy. This could be because the city hasn't saturated as the city is still expanding. Since most of the IT companies have developed their campuses on the outskirts of the city, properties in Pune on the outskirts is fast gaining popularity.
Lucrative investment option in West India: Some people now consider cultural capital Maharashtra more lucrative investment option than Mumbai. Propeties in Pune are much more affordable when compared to Mumbai. Also infrastructure wise Pune real estate offers a better deal than Mumbai real estate. Real estate in Pune also offers better facilities like better roads and better traffic management.
Emergence of Luxury properties: The city has now also adapted itself with the changing property requirements. Earlier the city which used to offer only affordable properties now also offers luxury properties Pune. Many working couples who have double disposable income prefer to luxury properties in order to enhance their status. Luxury properties Pune has become a popular style statement for many. Several people are keen to spend more in order to elevate their lifestyle standards. Many builders are also trying to tap this market and the number of property launches in this category has increased drastically.
Emergence of Self sustainable societies and decline in standalone buildings: Most of the people prefer to invest now in self sustainable societies rather than standalone building. This could be a lifestyle choice. Self sustainable societies offer better facilities such as better security and better lifestyle. But most the self sustainable societies are present on the city’s outskirts. Also buying a Pune property in a self sustainable society makes more sense from an investment point of view as they offer better ROIs and rentals when compared to stand alone buildings.
Makaan.com is a growing real estate website that offers various online property sites and properties in Pune.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln