ALL >> General >> View Article
Trends In Pune Real Estate
Total Articles: 128
Pune real estate no longer survives on the rural demand that came from hinterlands of Maharashtra. Today its an economic powerhouse and it attracts people from all the nooks and corners of the country. Lets look at some trends in real estate in Pune.
Shift in identity: Emergence of IT sector has escalated the demand for flats for sale in Pune. Earlier the city was known as a retirement destination but today one can see abundance of youth element who work in the city and who also look forward to buy flats for sale in Pune someday. Today the city is known is known for its vibrant atmosphere and youthfulness.
More property investments on the city outskirts:Although real estate in Pune has flourished the city still offers affordable properties to buy. This could be because the city hasn't saturated as the city is still expanding. Since most of the IT companies have developed their campuses on the outskirts of the city, properties in Pune on the outskirts is fast gaining popularity.
Lucrative investment option in West India: Some people now consider cultural capital Maharashtra more lucrative investment option than Mumbai. Propeties in Pune are much more affordable when compared to Mumbai. Also infrastructure wise Pune real estate offers a better deal than Mumbai real estate. Real estate in Pune also offers better facilities like better roads and better traffic management.
Emergence of Luxury properties: The city has now also adapted itself with the changing property requirements. Earlier the city which used to offer only affordable properties now also offers luxury properties Pune. Many working couples who have double disposable income prefer to luxury properties in order to enhance their status. Luxury properties Pune has become a popular style statement for many. Several people are keen to spend more in order to elevate their lifestyle standards. Many builders are also trying to tap this market and the number of property launches in this category has increased drastically.
Emergence of Self sustainable societies and decline in standalone buildings: Most of the people prefer to invest now in self sustainable societies rather than standalone building. This could be a lifestyle choice. Self sustainable societies offer better facilities such as better security and better lifestyle. But most the self sustainable societies are present on the city’s outskirts. Also buying a Pune property in a self sustainable society makes more sense from an investment point of view as they offer better ROIs and rentals when compared to stand alone buildings.
Makaan.com is a growing real estate website that offers various online property sites and properties in Pune.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners