ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Why Financing Major Investments Have Become Easy In Bahrain
Total Articles: 3
Bahrain like many other countries in the Middle East is a business and finance hub. People from different parts of the world move to the middle-east for work purposes and many are known to establish their very own business too. There are plenty of financial institutions operating in Bahrain. Their services have widened the horizon of investment opportunities for businesses and individuals. The retail banks spread across the country offer a wide range of services enabling people to make major purchases. Obtaining loans in Bahrain is therefore possible and feasible. Locals of the country have many special privileges in terms operating and maintaining an account in the prevailing retail banks.
Various Retail Banking Account
Customers can open different from of accounts at some of the reputed Islamic Bank finance in Bahrain. Current accounts can be opened in different currencies and helps one to access their funds immediately. Like other saving accounts, here too customers can gain profit through interests periodically. Other specialized accounts are Thimaar Junior, Thimaar account, Modaraba account and youth account. Thimaar accounts are tailored saving schemes for children below 18 years of age, with opportunities to win large sums of cash prizes through lucky draws. Modaraba is one of the Islamic modes of financing, where a considerable profit can be derived monthly, quarterly or yearly.
Easily available Credit and Debit Cards
In today’s age it is difficult to do without a credit card. Islamic banks in Bahrain offer a variety of credit cards based on income. Gold, Gold Plus, Titanium and Platinum are the commonly available ones. These are elite credit cards favorable to different styles. Each has it own special features and privileges. Many of them cover travel insurance and even airport lounge access. Customers can request the concerned bank what card is most suitable to them. Credit card Bahrain that the banks offer may seem expensive, but the privileges offered cover them all especially if you are a businessman or a regular traveler.
Applying for loans these days has become common. Purchasing a car, home or even having an education would become a distant dream if it was not for loans. From personal finance Bahrain to car finance Bahrain, housing loans and education finance is made available at most Islamic Banks in Bahrain. These are available to self-employed individuals, salaried employees and businessmen. They come with flexible interest rates and tenures.
Insurance Articles1. Health Insurance Company
Author: Kent Pinkerton
2. Compare Health Insurance Online & Plan For The Emergency Room
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
3. The Best Mortgage Advice Liverpool
4. Professional Mortgage Advice Liverpool
5. Mortgage Advisor Leeds Makes The Process Of Mortgage Quick And Easy
6. Help From A Mortgage Broker Sheffield
7. Car Insurance Best Rates
Author: Mike Hearn
8. Few Tips To Remember Before Buying Insurance From Private Companies
Author: Money Classic Research
9. Personal Insurance Is Significant In Dubai
Author: Omega Insurance
10. Education In Dubai Might Increase But Not To Those Who Invest In Child Education Plan.
Author: Omega Insurance
11. Peach Injury - Medical Lien Services
Author: Peach Injury Network LLc
12. 6 Tips To Follow To Get Cheap High Risk Auto Insurance
Author: Victor Cano
13. Welcome Aboard To International Travel
14. Choose Best Home Insurance Company In California And Find A Best Home Insurance Policy
15. 3 Facts That You Must Know About Freight Factoring Services
Author: Husam Jandal