ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Why Financing Major Investments Have Become Easy In Bahrain
Total Articles: 3
Bahrain like many other countries in the Middle East is a business and finance hub. People from different parts of the world move to the middle-east for work purposes and many are known to establish their very own business too. There are plenty of financial institutions operating in Bahrain. Their services have widened the horizon of investment opportunities for businesses and individuals. The retail banks spread across the country offer a wide range of services enabling people to make major purchases. Obtaining loans in Bahrain is therefore possible and feasible. Locals of the country have many special privileges in terms operating and maintaining an account in the prevailing retail banks.
Various Retail Banking Account
Customers can open different from of accounts at some of the reputed Islamic Bank finance in Bahrain. Current accounts can be opened in different currencies and helps one to access their funds immediately. Like other saving accounts, here too customers can gain profit through interests periodically. Other specialized accounts are Thimaar Junior, Thimaar account, Modaraba account and youth account. Thimaar accounts are tailored saving schemes for children below 18 years of age, with opportunities to win large sums of cash prizes through lucky draws. Modaraba is one of the Islamic modes of financing, where a considerable profit can be derived monthly, quarterly or yearly.
Easily available Credit and Debit Cards
In today’s age it is difficult to do without a credit card. Islamic banks in Bahrain offer a variety of credit cards based on income. Gold, Gold Plus, Titanium and Platinum are the commonly available ones. These are elite credit cards favorable to different styles. Each has it own special features and privileges. Many of them cover travel insurance and even airport lounge access. Customers can request the concerned bank what card is most suitable to them. Credit card Bahrain that the banks offer may seem expensive, but the privileges offered cover them all especially if you are a businessman or a regular traveler.
Applying for loans these days has become common. Purchasing a car, home or even having an education would become a distant dream if it was not for loans. From personal finance Bahrain to car finance Bahrain, housing loans and education finance is made available at most Islamic Banks in Bahrain. These are available to self-employed individuals, salaried employees and businessmen. They come with flexible interest rates and tenures.
Insurance Articles1. Some Important Tips To Know About Weekly Car Insurance
Author: Charlene Hubbard
2. Investing In Ulip’s – Is It A Good Idea?
Author: Ekta Kariya
3. Why You Can't Do Without Life Insurance?
Author: Absolute Value Insurance
4. How Can You Customize Medical Insurance Plans For Your Family?
5. Work With The Right Mortgage Broker
Author: Horace Edwin
6. Home Mortgage Advice - Do You Qualify?
Author: Gilbert Martin
7. Are You In Need Of Northampton Mortgage And Financing Advice?
Author: Joseph Frank
8. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
9. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
10. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
11. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
12. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
13. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
14. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
15. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio