ALL >> Games >> View Article
Creating Patterns With Glass Mosaic Kids Tiles
Total Articles: 9
Start off your summer sewing with the DIY Peekaboo Toddler Tank created by Ashley from Cherished Bliss. Ashley will walk you through the steps for how to make this little beauty. After you’re done, you can embellish it with a French Pouf, and complete the look with a pair of DIY Ruffle Shorts.
Don’t forget to add Cherished Bliss to your daily blogroll to see more DIY projects and home decor inspiration like the Ruched Fabric Flower Headband, Vintage-Inspired Baby Headband, and her beautiful Vintage Travel Nursery Reveal.
Sewing for my daughter lately has been so much fun! I wish I would have started making more of her clothes a lot sooner, but clothes aren’t exactly my strong point. It started with the Addison Ruffle Dress I made for The Sew Off competition I was in, then I sewed an adorable floral dress using See Kate Sew’s pattern. Today I’m going to share this little top I made. It was inspired by a shirt I saw at Gap Kids (it’s out of stock now) but it’s ok, because mine is way cuter
I have to warn you up front though, this is more of a how-to than an actual pattern. I am not a super fantastic seamstress. I can follow tutorials and patterns, but when it comes to making up my own, let’s just say there is a lot of trial and error, and there is a reason they made seam rippers! : ) The good news is I mainly made this by going off the measurements of another one of Addison’s shirt and made slight adjustments where necessary. So if you are pretty good at kid’s clothes, this shouldn’t be too difficult. Oh, and try to to laugh to hard at my super awesome sewing lingo
Now for the back panel, you want it to be the same length as the front panel, but you have to take into consideration the extra allowance for the casing for the elastic. But before you make the casing for your elastic, you are going to cut out a little off the top of the panel so it creates that cut out look under your bow. To do this I folded my back panel piece in half, wrong sides together. Starting at the fold I measured about 1 1/2″ down and cut out curving up towards the corners of the raw edges. You don’t want to make too big of a dip here because once you add the elastic it will look more drastic. I made a diagram to help explain where to cut.
Games Articles1. Top 5 Pool Game Accessories Every Pool Lovers Must Have
Author: Eli Purian
2. Play Video Games Online For Money | Fortnite, Madden, Nba 2k, Fifa, Pubg, Mlb The Show, Nhl
3. Features Of Using Online Betting Websites
4. Play Mafia Online Now! Family Dispute Event Begins
Author: Asuna xing
5. Why Is Online Gambling So Popular?
6. Instantfuns Released Io Game Heroic Shooter Is So Popular
7. Bike Racing Games – Play Online To Have Unmatched Thrill And Fun
Author: Mohit Verma
8. 3 Key Assists For Parents Considering Basketball Camps
Author: Brett Rainbow
9. Playstation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen
Author: playstation plus 365 tage kaufen
10. Ninja Girl Superhero Game
Author: ross edna
11. Best Android Games Forever
Author: Amar srivastava
12. Influence Of Educational Toys For Infant Development
13. Indian Superhero: Mighty Ranger
Author: ross edna
14. Tricks To Win The Overwatch Boosting Hero
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. Runescape Tips, Strategies And Pointers That Really Work