ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Is A Secondary Credit Number
Total Articles: 200
A secondary credit number can be used in the place of your Social Security Number. This number is not a substitute of your current Social Security Number and it must never be used for any kind of government purposes. According to the privacy Act of 1974, you are not at all liable to give your Social Security Number to private industries. SCN numbers are fully legal and they are used for credit purposes only. They are not at all used for any fraud purposes.
Remember that merely obtaining a SCN will not give you freedom from any previous debt rather you will remain legally responsible for your personal debt. In more elaborate terms SCN is a nine digit number that has the exact genetic constitution like that of Social Security Number. This number is not a tax ID or EIN. You would get the chance of establishing this number only once so don’t try to abuse it. This information is not being provided to you for any debts you incur while using your Secondary Credit Number. It is your right to keep your social security number personal and use a separate number for any credit purposes. We encourage you to use the laws to your own advantage. The secondary credit number is generally used by celebrities, government workers and witness protection reasons. Celebrities specially use this number because the media can use their Social Security Number to track their transaction everywhere. According to the law no federal state or government agency can deny you any right or benefit due to your refusal to provide them with your Social Security Number. Credit bureaus are not at all legally allowed to require your Social Security Number. Moreover when a negative item is in a credit file it needs to be eliminated. It is also your legal right to keep your Social Security Number private and use a separate number for any credit related matters.
The most important question that arises is that where within the law has it been stated that you cnan create a new number? It is not said anywhere rather it is stated by the law that you don’t have to give your social number and it is not that you can create a new one. Another factor is that is there any law that provides a right or advantage to establish a secondary social security number? The reply is that there is not any law like that. You need to gather full information about fetcjing this kind of a number and then only you must go for this process. Don’t plunge into any decision without a sound idea about what a secondary credit profile number actually is.
To Know More About Secondary Credit Number Visit Our Website.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help