ALL >> General >> View Article
A Look At Cork Floor And Pets
Total Articles: 3556
According to recent estimates released in the US, more than 60 percent of households here have a dog or a cat. When you have these kinds of animals at your home, you must be very careful on the decisions that you make as far as picking the right kind of floor is concerned. While pets are with no doubt very good buddies, they can however wreck havoc on the flooring of your home due to biting, defecating and scratching. If you decide to go with cork flooring installation at your home, it is essential that you understand the extent at which your pets are likely to mess up with your floor.
Cork floor is rated as one of the best flooring solution to install at your home if you have pets and there are many reasons that you would possibly imagine why this is the case as described here below.
Cork floor is very durable
To start with, cork floors boast of being one of the most durable types of floorings and as a pet lover, this is one of the reasons why you can never go wrong with this floor. The durable nature of this floor means that it is capable of withstanding high compressions up to 45 percent and will be able to return to its original shape without suffering any damage. Actually, this is something of paramount importance of you have pets like cats which can use their claws to scratch your floor. Good cork flooring installation must be exercised to ensure that the floor doesn’t tear but compresses when the cat exerts its pressure.
Cork is water resistance
Being water resistant, cork doesn’t absorb moisture or water and this is yet another reason why the cork floor is an ideal choice for pet lovers. So, for homeowners with pets that pee all over the house, you can be sure that the urine won’t hurt your cork floor. Cleaning must however be done very fast so that the urine doesn’t get behind the planks or tiles as this can end up ruining your sub floor. While cork is able to resist the moisture, it is essential that diligent care is exercised to minimize unwanted damage.
Also, for people who allergic, cork flooring installation will favor them a lot. Pets like cats and dogs tend to drop their hair and dander on the floor and this can pose serious risks to people who are allergic. However, you will be fascinated to note that cork floors are usually anti- allergenic and this means that the pet hair or dander is not held up and cleaning the floor can be done easily. The same also applies to other types of allergens like pollen which makes it such a topnotch flooring solution.
Good cork flooring installation http://cancork.com/Forna_uniclic_cork_floating_floor_installation.html is very crucial if you want to reap the full benefits of the cork floor http://cancork.com/cork-flooring-products.html particularly if you have pets at your home that can end up interfering with your cork flooring.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P