ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fun And Facts On Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Adventure
Total Articles: 1
Know More about Desert
A Desert is basically a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs. The blazing land with awful climate provides hostile living conditions for living species. The lack of vegetation exposes the unprotected surface of the ground. About one third of the land is arid or semi arid. During your visit to the Abu Dhabi desert Safari, you can experience the wild wind during the stay in the desert. These strong winds enable the sand grains end up as level sheets of sands forming high dunes. When you try to listen closely to the winds you will find yourself taken away by these storms.
Some other desert features include rock outcrops, exposed bedrock and clays which were deposited once by the flowing water. Oases occurs these places where springs and seepages are found.
The Desert Classification
A desert has as many classifications as there are definitions. Based on the temperature, humidity and other factors the deserts are classified.
1) Cold Deserts: - As per the name implies these deserts are characterized by cold winters with snowfall and high temperatures throughout the winter season. The place backs mainly deciduous plants.
2) Hot and Dry Deserts:- The temperature of Hot and Dry Deserts ranges from 20 to 25 Degree Celsius which rises up to 100 during summer seasons.
3) Semi Arid Deserts: - With low rainfall and sandy soil, the plants growing here have spines and silvery leaves.
4) Coastal Deserts: - Having an average rainfall of 8-13cm, it has moderate soil content and is fairly porous.
The Rare Species of Desert
Plants and animals are hardly found in deserts. Those living in the desert need special adaptations to survive in the harsh environment. The plants that grow here have small or no leaves. While some germinate, bloom and die in the course of a few weeks there are some which live for years. Long lived plants are tough that survive for years with the help of their deep root systems. While plants store their nutrients in their leaves, animals prefer to stay in the shade where they keep themselves cool and find enough food and water to survive.
Deprived of vegetation and living creatures, the barren land of Abu Dhabi has its own beauty. The beauty of its own and it is this beauty which draws the attention of tourists to Abu Dhabi Desert Safari.
Check out our Desert Safari Booking link: http://www.abudhabitourpackages.com/desert-safari.html
To get latest offers: http://uaetour.ae/Abudhabidesertsafari.html
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco