ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fun And Facts On Abu Dhabi Desert Safari Adventure
Total Articles: 1
Know More about Desert
A Desert is basically a barren area of land where little precipitation occurs. The blazing land with awful climate provides hostile living conditions for living species. The lack of vegetation exposes the unprotected surface of the ground. About one third of the land is arid or semi arid. During your visit to the Abu Dhabi desert Safari, you can experience the wild wind during the stay in the desert. These strong winds enable the sand grains end up as level sheets of sands forming high dunes. When you try to listen closely to the winds you will find yourself taken away by these storms.
Some other desert features include rock outcrops, exposed bedrock and clays which were deposited once by the flowing water. Oases occurs these places where springs and seepages are found.
The Desert Classification
A desert has as many classifications as there are definitions. Based on the temperature, humidity and other factors the deserts are classified.
1) Cold Deserts: - As per the name implies these deserts are characterized by cold winters with snowfall and high temperatures throughout the winter season. The place backs mainly deciduous plants.
2) Hot and Dry Deserts:- The temperature of Hot and Dry Deserts ranges from 20 to 25 Degree Celsius which rises up to 100 during summer seasons.
3) Semi Arid Deserts: - With low rainfall and sandy soil, the plants growing here have spines and silvery leaves.
4) Coastal Deserts: - Having an average rainfall of 8-13cm, it has moderate soil content and is fairly porous.
The Rare Species of Desert
Plants and animals are hardly found in deserts. Those living in the desert need special adaptations to survive in the harsh environment. The plants that grow here have small or no leaves. While some germinate, bloom and die in the course of a few weeks there are some which live for years. Long lived plants are tough that survive for years with the help of their deep root systems. While plants store their nutrients in their leaves, animals prefer to stay in the shade where they keep themselves cool and find enough food and water to survive.
Deprived of vegetation and living creatures, the barren land of Abu Dhabi has its own beauty. The beauty of its own and it is this beauty which draws the attention of tourists to Abu Dhabi Desert Safari.
Check out our Desert Safari Booking link: http://www.abudhabitourpackages.com/desert-safari.html
To get latest offers: http://uaetour.ae/Abudhabidesertsafari.html
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi