ALL >> General >> View Article
Sophia Hills @ D09
Total Articles: 59
Sophia Hills is an iconic condominium development nestled at the top of serene and tranquil Mount Sophia in prime district 9, and within minutes to Dhoby Ghuat MRT and Orchard Road malls like Plaza Singapura and Cathay Building.
Largest residential development in the Mount Sophia enclave, set in a huge 255,866 sqft land plot, comprising 1 block of 7-storey, 4 blocks of 6-storey, 1 block of 5-storey and 6 blocks of 4-storey residential units (total 493 units) with ancillary facilities and 3 conserved buildings to be restored as residential clubhouse, kindergarten cum childcare centre and restaurant.
Right in the heart of the city & close to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange, Sophia Hills sits on a rare huge ~255,866 sqft of land. The land consists of the former Trinity Theological College, Old School (MGS old campus) and a student hostel at Mt Sophia. Sophia Hills is also within walking distance to Plaza Singapura, SMU, SOTA (School Of The Art), LASALLE, NAFA and Cathay Cineplex.
Visit http://www.newpropertyreview.com/sophia-hills-residences/ for more details.
General Articles1. How I Franchise My Business? - Get The Question Answered
Author: Franchising Consultants
2. The Sales And Production Of Magnesium Oxide
Author: hu Allen
3. How To Find The Right Bridesmaid Dresses For Your Wedding
4. The Importance Of A Data Recovery Process
Author: Sandra White
5. Choosing Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Green Carlos
6. Designer Commercial Flooring Adds Grace To Perfect Ambience
Author: Melissa Mercks
7. Cheap Bulk Sms Service Provider In Ahmedabad
8. Benefits Of Using Ball Pens Over Other Regular Pens
9. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Iii
10. Basic Things To Know Before Joining Sturgis Motorcycle Rallies
Author: Jeffrey Ween
11. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - Ii
12. The Inspiration For Your Designs Part - I
13. Kasauli – The Land Of Old-world Charm
Author: JNR Globetrotters Pvt. Ltd.
14. Does Sparing The Rod Really Spoil The Child?
Author: Juhi Bansal
15. How To Choose The Right Trekking Agency In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi