ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Buying Meat Farm Direct
Total Articles: 23
Buying meat directly from the farm means you know exactly where your food comes from, and how it's treated on the way from our paddock to your plate.
With ever increasing concerns regarding hormones, antibiotics, chemicals and genetic modification, sourcing produce direct from the farm is a growing preference for the consumer. When you know your farmer, you know you can trust the way your food is raised and prepared. And, when you buy locally-grown food you help the environment. The less distance it has to cover to get to you, the less fuel is burned and the less carbon dioxide goes into our atmosphere. Lets have a look at some discrepancies in the organic standard in India. Almeat.in au refuses to register as organic because of all the loopholes in the system and the use of synthetic compounds to produce animals and crops. We produce beef and lamb NATURALLY in a FREE RANGE environment. How can a bunch of pen pushers write an organic standard. Do they actually know that cattle dont eat grains in a natural environment. If they are given rumen manipulators meat exporter they will digest grain. Maybe the term "Synthetically Organic" might be more appropriate. We grow our animals "Naturally". Many producers and retailers hide behind the term "Organic", but no one really knows what it means. The term is used loosely to bump up prices at the cash register. We all know what "NATURAL" and "FREE RANGE" means. You cant hide behind those terms. It means AS IN NATURE IN A FREE RANGE ENVIRONMENT. Whether you are buying from thefarmersmarket.com.au or other producers, get to know them, ask as many questions as you can. Ask retailers to back their claims. Dont waste your hard earned money. The following link to the Weekly Times will give our customers a small insight as to what is going on in our industry.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Factors To Consider Before Picking A Restaurant For Your Birthday Bash!
Author: Nadia Turov
2. Probiotic Drinks: Global Market Intelligence (2012-2022)
Author: Aarkstore Enterprise
3. The Event Services Provided By Catering Companies
4. Food Trucks – A Cool And Fun Addition To Event Catering
Author: Katie Cam
5. Is It Possible To Choose Olive Oil For Indian Cooking?
6. Office & Canteen Catering
Author: Office & Canteen Catering
7. The Magical Flavors Of Popcorn With Popcorn & Company
Author: Deepa Sharma
8. 3 Side-effects Of Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar
9. Choosing The Best Catering Service For Your Event
10. Best Darjeeling Black Tea Benefits
Author: Shravan Kumar
11. Get Better With Butternut
Author: arnav desai
12. Summer Events Ideas - Corporate, Family And Friends
Author: Chris Ingallina
13. How Ready To Eat Food Saves Our Time?
Author: Mansha Store
14. Some Of The Best Vietnamese Dishes To Taste
Author: Liam Well
15. Healthy Meal Suggestion This Winter
Author: Maria Taylor