ALL >> Business >> View Article
Use Technology To Create Your Organizational Knowledge Map
Total Articles: 398
A knowledge map has become essential for any modern organization. Modern organizations are highly complex in terms of their structures and there is a need to map skills and resources across different geographies, domains and even across organizations. A pictorial or graphical map of such knowledge, when created, allows employees to truly understand where they are located and to dig through the layers of complexity easily. With an organizational network analysis software, the creation of such a map becomes much easier.
At the heart of any organization are its people. The more the HR department of an organization knows about its people, the more successful the organization tends to be. But when an organization has a global presence, mapping the employees is a task that is only taken up by bold and innovative. It can become a complex job that few would like to take it up without the right technical solution. But this is something that is essential and it has to be done. With organizational network analysis software, it is now possible for HR to make use of this software and use its time for other, more productive work.
Organizational network analysis software can be used to create a comprehensive survey. The survey can be designed as per the requirements of any organization, i.e. it is highly flexible. Different types of questions can be created and they can be linked with each other too. The purpose of this survey is generally to find out the human and departmental links within the organization. This is an extremely important activity because the survey clearly shows
• How each individual employee is linked to other employees, formally and informally
• How each manager is managing their direct and indirect teams
• How one department is linked to other departments, directly and indirectly
Once the entire mapping is done, the organization can move on to the next stages. One of the most important next steps is to understand where different skills and resources are located, both physically and otherwise. This is done with the use of a knowledge map.
A knowledge map is a visual representation of the location of expertise within an organization. With this map, the HR team can arrange and simplify the various tasks that are required of it and can help other teams leverage off the information as well. The map can be placed anywhere and a transparent organization may choose to open up the map to all employees and provide general access.
A knowledge map can be created with the organizational network analysis software. This software not only gathers data from surveys, but creates reports too. The reports generated can be customized as per the requirements of any organization. Once the report is out, creating the network of skills and resources out of it isn't overly difficult. The software will clearly show the path that the organization needs to take in this regard.
You should invest in organizational network analysis software not just to create your knowledge map. There are many more benefits that you get from this software. This software will allow you to manage your employees better and will provide deep insight.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray