ALL >> Education >> View Article
Know Better About Bcs Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis (fcba)
Total Articles: 14
The BA foundation certification is for candidates who have analytical bent of mind and who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of various business analysis principles. FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis certificate is a great value addition that has interest in understanding Business Analysis and for candidates who aspire to be or are in the profession as business analysts, business managers and project managers.
Objective of Certification
Anyone undergoing this certification for understanding of business analysis principles has few objectives in mind like:
• Understanding the role and responsibilities of business analyst
• Insight on strategy analysis
• Knowledge about business system and business process model
• Exploring investigation and business modelling techniques
• Designing requirement engineering
• Understanding and witnessing business change
• Initiate business case development
FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis certification offers you foundation knowledge about Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change. This may be useful for gaining further knowledge on any specific business field and is useful for project manager to have a holistic view about the entire business system.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis Certification but yes the participant should have adequate knowledge of the business analysis and techniques. A relevant training with a BCS accredited service provider is recommended for each participant as it would be an added advantage.
Exam - Duration and Format
Each candidate has to undertake an hour long multiple-choice examination which has 40 questions. This is a closed book examination and to pass a candidate needs to secure 26 marks out of 40 marks in this exam. Those who pass are awarded with BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
Guidelines for Training providers for Accreditation
Accreditation is subject to qualification of BCS foundation guidelines however each training provider has to ensure that they would provide a minimum study of 18 hours on all courses accredited for the Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
This Certification examination offers an additional time of 15 minutes to all participants whose business language is not English however they need to officially disclose this as per the policy to the certification body.
One may include and make use of course material from BCS books and the course is comprehensive which majorly includes
• Business Analysis
• Strategy Analysis
• Business Analysis Process Model
• Investigation Techniques
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management
• Modelling Business Systems/process
• Gathering Requirements
• Documenting and managing Requirements
• Modelling & Delivering Requirements
• Making a Financial and Business Case
• Implementing Business Change
The entire course has levels of Knowledge enabling them to work on skills to operate at the levels of responsibilities.
Business Analysis (2nd edition) by Debbie Pau;, Don Yeates and James Cadle published by BCS.
Syllabus Area Target number of questions
• What is business analysis? 1
• The competencies of a Business Analyst 1
• Strategy Analysis 3
• The Business Analysis Process Model 2
• Investigation Techniques 6
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management 2
• Modelling Business Systems 4
• Modelling Business Processes 4
• Gathering the Requirements 3
• Documenting and Managing Requirements 2
• Modelling Requirements 4
• Delivering the Requirements 2
• Making a business and financial case 4
• Implementing business change 2
• Total 40 Questions
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake