ALL >> Education >> View Article
Know Better About Bcs Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis (fcba)
Total Articles: 14
The BA foundation certification is for candidates who have analytical bent of mind and who wish to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of various business analysis principles. FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis certificate is a great value addition that has interest in understanding Business Analysis and for candidates who aspire to be or are in the profession as business analysts, business managers and project managers.
Objective of Certification
Anyone undergoing this certification for understanding of business analysis principles has few objectives in mind like:
• Understanding the role and responsibilities of business analyst
• Insight on strategy analysis
• Knowledge about business system and business process model
• Exploring investigation and business modelling techniques
• Designing requirement engineering
• Understanding and witnessing business change
• Initiate business case development
FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis certification offers you foundation knowledge about Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change. This may be useful for gaining further knowledge on any specific business field and is useful for project manager to have a holistic view about the entire business system.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for FCBA, BCS Foundation Certificate In Business Analysis Certification but yes the participant should have adequate knowledge of the business analysis and techniques. A relevant training with a BCS accredited service provider is recommended for each participant as it would be an added advantage.
Exam - Duration and Format
Each candidate has to undertake an hour long multiple-choice examination which has 40 questions. This is a closed book examination and to pass a candidate needs to secure 26 marks out of 40 marks in this exam. Those who pass are awarded with BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
Guidelines for Training providers for Accreditation
Accreditation is subject to qualification of BCS foundation guidelines however each training provider has to ensure that they would provide a minimum study of 18 hours on all courses accredited for the Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
This Certification examination offers an additional time of 15 minutes to all participants whose business language is not English however they need to officially disclose this as per the policy to the certification body.
One may include and make use of course material from BCS books and the course is comprehensive which majorly includes
• Business Analysis
• Strategy Analysis
• Business Analysis Process Model
• Investigation Techniques
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management
• Modelling Business Systems/process
• Gathering Requirements
• Documenting and managing Requirements
• Modelling & Delivering Requirements
• Making a Financial and Business Case
• Implementing Business Change
The entire course has levels of Knowledge enabling them to work on skills to operate at the levels of responsibilities.
Business Analysis (2nd edition) by Debbie Pau;, Don Yeates and James Cadle published by BCS.
Syllabus Area Target number of questions
• What is business analysis? 1
• The competencies of a Business Analyst 1
• Strategy Analysis 3
• The Business Analysis Process Model 2
• Investigation Techniques 6
• Stakeholder Analysis and Management 2
• Modelling Business Systems 4
• Modelling Business Processes 4
• Gathering the Requirements 3
• Documenting and Managing Requirements 2
• Modelling Requirements 4
• Delivering the Requirements 2
• Making a business and financial case 4
• Implementing business change 2
• Total 40 Questions
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma