ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Which Is The Best Food Processor For You?
Total Articles: 99
It's very hard to name the best food processor, but it's easy to narrow the list down to few machines. Surely different people want different things from their food processor but when you are looking to buy a good quality processor, then you should be looking at the following things before you make your decision.
1. Since all food processors basically do the same tasks, you will want to find a powerful machine that can process food quickly and consistently.
2. Look for a good brand name. For example Cuisinart, KitchenAid or Braun are trusted manufacturers.
3. Extra attachments. Many food processors come with a stainless steel S-shaped chopping/mincing/pureeing blade, a plastic dough blade and slicer/grater discs. Any other attachments are good but not essential.
4. Safety features. Make sure that the bowl locks onto the base and that the top locks onto the bowl and that the processor will not start unless the processor is locked together securely.
5. A heavy chassis will keep the processor from "walking" during heavy-duty processing tasks.
6. Easy controls. Many models offer a wide array of speeds, but since processing takes place very fast, you really only need On/Off/Pulse.
7. Make sure your food processor has a wide feed tube. You can push larger pieces of food through.
More Things to consider before purchasing a food processor
Normally these machines can be put in 3 different size categories.
Mini- 4 cups or smaller: Good for people who like to do small projects such as chopping garlic or herbs. Don't purchase a mini processor if you like doing pastry or bread dough. You can also do only very small amounts of sauce or toppings with mini processor.
Compact- 5 to 8 cups: Does the same tasks than full size processors but on a smaller scale. Ideal for people who don´t have big family and cook for only 1 or 2 people.
Full size- 9 cups or larger: Good option for anyone who cooks often and cooks for the whole family. You can make large amounts of sauce as well as pastry or bread dough with full size processor. Full size processor is also good for slicing, shredding and pureeing.
My opinion is that full size processor is the best option for most people. I think it will serve you best in the long run.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair