ALL >> Business >> View Article
Water Jet Cutting From Partwell Group
Total Articles: 73
Water jet cutting facilities are rapidly becoming an increasing major machine production process due to its versatility and speed of production. This year we have extended our current CNC machine shop for the production of bespoke plastic parts with a new twin head water jet cutter.
Whatever your plastic, metal or rubber component requirements we can provide the optimum machining solution.
Time saving production process means reduced component costs and excellent turnaround times. We have a range of nozzle jets for very intricate profiling, not only will this provide a high precision cutting accuracy of ± 0.1mm but it will also minimise wastage and enable nesting for high material yield and potentially huge cost savings. Water Jet allows the cutting of several layers up to 200mm in combined thickness. The fast machine set up and easy programming of our new machine directly from your CAD files reduces CNC programming costs.
The edges of the finished part are smooth and virtually burr-free, which often reduces secondary production needs.
This is our most environmentally friendly technology as there are no toxic or hazardous oils, fumes or waste. The extra benefit of a cold cutting process is that it is stress-free to the material; there will be no melting and therefore no hardening and warping or other heat distortion to the finished plastic, metal or rubber components.
Partwell Group have almost 35 years of experience in plastic engineering, you can trust our team of engineers to recommend based on your requirements and application; we have extensive technical knowledge on all grades of plastic from Polyethylene’s to high performance plastics such as PEEK and Acetal, we also offer a range of machining choices in addition to water jet including 5-AXIS CNC routers, lathes and rapid prototyping.
Water jet cutting is a modern cutting method, it is not commonly understood how water can be a very powerful cutting force.
The nozzle on our water jet cutting machine distributes a high pressure focused stream of water, it is precisely aimed to cut the material on the cutting bed. It is CNC controlled and has a high cutting tolerance of +/- 0.1mm, therefore the cutting of intricately detailed parts is easy.
Unsure if water jet is the right method? Partwell have a range of CNC engineering machines, including routers and lathes, therefore if water jet cutting is not the ideal machining function for your needs, we may still be able to assist.
Business Articles1. Union Movers And Packers Bangalore Jp Nagar India
2. What You Really Need On Video Projector Hire?
3. Why Hire A Projector For Your Next Event
4. Cheap Projector Hire, Make Your Demonstration Come To Life!
5. Important Things To Consider On Projected Hire
6. Why? Uttrakhand For Film Shootings
Author: AMIT KEDAR SINGH MEHTA
7. What Are The Important Parameters To Consider For Shortlisting Trenchless Contractors?
Author: Jeff Owler
8. Tips For Carpet Cleaning And Tricks From The Experts
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc
9. Cooking Differences When Using Propane Gas
Author: Randy Thompson
10. Top 3 Things Ooh Advertising Does For You
Author: Kelly Sanchez
11. Preparing Your Propane Grill For The Winter
Author: Randy Thompson
12. 6 Costly Mistakes That Will Hurt Your Site’s Search Engine Ranking
13. Useful Tips For Choosing Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Liam Well
14. The Importance Of Business Signage For Creating A Solid Identity
Author: Jamie Austin
15. Hassle Free And Quick Motorola Cracked Screen Repair And Replacement Service In Manchester, Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer