ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Tips For Using A Helmet Cam
Total Articles: 62
If you want to take videos of something that you love to do or somewhere that you like to go you can do it with a small mounted camera on your chest or helmet. These small mounted cameras have amazing quality and have become more popular than traditional video cameras because they are hands free. Helmet cams are very popular for recording all different kinds of sports and events. They are very affordable even for hobbyists and they are often used by YouTube enthusiasts who want to make videos to be posted online. Whether you are recording a race, a skateboarding or snowboarding session, or another event there are some tricks to getting great looking footage from a helmet cam.
Here are is some advice from people who have turned their passion for taking videos with a helmet cam into an art form:
Mount it properly: Nothing will kill a video faster than shakiness. The audience won’t watch more than a few seconds of shaky video because it will make them dizzy. If the camera isn’t mounted well it will shake, shift, and could fall off entirely. Most helmet cameras come with several different mounts that you can use to mount them on different types of helmets. However, when it comes to mounting the camera don’t be afraid to do a little DIY. Often you will need to use pieces of inner tube, rubber, plastic, or duct or gaffer tape in order to be sure that the camera is strongly mounted and not going to move around. Once you have it mounted take a test run, or a test ride, to be sure that you can move your head and move around without the camera coming loose.
Make sure it’s bright enough outside: If the light is bad the picture from the camera will end up being too dark and probably a bit fuzzy. The best way to get a good picture is to be sure that you are using the camera in broad daylight in a well lit area. Don’t go hiking in the woods at dusk and expect to get great video, it’s not going to happen. Be smart about where and when you are going to use the helmet cam if you care about getting a really great quality video.
Get good editing software: When you are using a helmet camera or any kind of mounted camera you only get one chance to get the video you want. But if you need to fix small things you can do it with editing and preserve the video that you have already taken. Don’t retake a video just to fix a couple of minor errors. Invest in good editing software so that you can fix the quality of the video, add music, and add other elements to the video before you post it online. Just like buying a good camera is an investment buying good editing software is an investment that will improve the quality of the videos that you care.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt