ALL >> General >> View Article
Top Tips For A Successful Ecommerce Christmas
Total Articles: 73
You may remember the first part to the Brick technology’s Top Tips to Christmas Success that we published recently; informing you how the web design Lancashire team can help you prepare you online store for Christmas 2014. Here are our final 3 remaining tips
3 - Easy does it!
Shopping online for Christmas gifts has increased every year since it has been possible, in both desktop and mobile website terms. What customers are looking for is an easy, stress-free alternative to traditional Christmas shopping so make sure your website is fluid, functional and intuitive, allowing visitors to navigate their way through your products and services using powerful search-and-refine facilities.
Use website analytics to find out how your visitors are behaving. If there are drop-outs, where are they happening? The entire browsing and buying process could be made simpler with the right expertise, enhancing basket conversion numbers.
While you’re busy converting baskets, try and increase the average price of each basket! Up-selling and cross-selling techniques (such as a ‘you may also like’ feature, customer reviews, links to other popular items, BOGOF) work brilliantly well at Christmas time, when everyone is trying to get the most product for the least price.
4 - Where’s My Gift?!
Final Christmas posting dates are just that - final. Making sure your customers know the details of your shipping over the festive period is an essential courtesy and these should be made as clear as possible to avoid disappointment. If you say you can deliver when you can’t, you are likely to lose that customer forever. Would you buy again from a company who caused tears, tempers and tantrums around the Christmas Dinner table?!
Christmas is an ideal time to offer free or reduced shipping costs to your customers. This could be a great way to create a higher average basket price if, for example, you offered free shipping on all orders over £50 in value. Be sure to keep it festive while encouraging demand by issuing promo codes to particular customers (for example, those who subscribe to your newsletter for Christmas and beyond). Be creative!
5 - The Gift that Keeps on Giving
There will be the annual spike in m-commerce and e-commerce websites visitor numbers and the sales they generate - this is an ideal time to capture a new market. More browsing and searching will be going on than ever before, allowing new websites to be found by potential buyers - catch and hold their attention now!
The new customers you gain over the Christmas period can, if consistently offered a dynamic, contemporary service this time, be retained for many years to come. Do not miss out on this opportunity.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln