ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Wonders Of Corrugated Industrial Packaging Supplies In Today's Demand For Efficiency
Total Articles: 12
When you hear the word “shipping" or “packaging", more often than not, the first thing that comes to your mind is the simple cardboard box. Cardboard boxes have been the go-to containers for
shipping industrial packaging supplies ever since its invention. What made this mundane material a commodity in today's logistics?
Centuries in the Making
For centuries, people have been using paper-based materials for bundling items for shipping. During the mid-1800s, corrugated material was used for lining the tall hats of Englishmen and packaging glass and kerosene lamp chimneys. Modern corrugated shipping boxes have come a long way since then, as manufacturers honed its design and function into it's present state.
Simple and Complex
Today's cardboard boxes are made from highly-developed paper materials that are scientifically-tested for optimum storage capability, durability, and ease of use. Corrugated cardboards are highly pliable and sturdy, allowing them to be made into various shapes and sizes without compromising its integrity. Some modern cardboards are even designed to be water and flame-resistant to a certain degree.
Corrugated materials are widely used in various industries due to their low cost. Its raw materials are easy to come by and are lightweight. In the shipping industry, lighter crates and boxes make freight more convenient. Less effort in moving packages and boxes can mean reduced service cost for the customer.
Greener with the Scenery
Speaking of raw materials, corrugated cardboard boxes are also eco-friendly containers. In fact,
most corrugated shipping boxes today are made from part recycled material, helping divert waste from landfills and cutting production costs. The boxes may reach the end of their usable life, but they can be remade into brand new boxes for as long as necessary.
Printing labels onto the boxes are usually made with water-based ink, which doesn't use as much chemicals as other inks in the market. Graphics can be printed onto corrugated boxes easily, like printing a document on paper.
Overall, corrugated boxes shouldn't be taken for granted regardless of their apparent flimsiness. They can be used for just about anything, beyond the bounds of logistics. For more information on this marvelous material, you can visit the Corrugated Packaging Alliance online at www.corrugated.org.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr