ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Are The Threats You Need To Worry About?
Total Articles: 63
Mobile threats are a real concern and they are growing rapidly. In the past the major focus of hackers was personal computers but now, with more and more cell phone users performing more and more functions on their phones, hacking is much easier.
What are the threats you need to worry about?
Do you make shopping purchases online through your smart phone? Do you check your bank balance while on your Android? Do you respond to emails, personal and especially work emails, on your cell phone? All of these actions present a hacker with an open door to get your private information – your credit card numbers, passwords, and banking information. And as far as work is concerned, because most people do not have any security software downloaded onto their phones (most people aren’t even aware there is such a thing), hackers can merely sit outside your office and get into your account while you are sitting in your car at lunch.
Once someone gets into your account they have access to company information that is only available to employees. This prevents a serious danger to your job. Having your personal information compromised is bad enough, but work information could result in serious repercussions. The time is now for mobile threat management.
Here is what to look for when choosing your mobile threat management protection:
1. Look for a plan that will integrate your devices, data, and apps and lets IT manage, secure and support your devices. Make sure that it is still easy for you to access your documents, email and any corporate apps.
2. See if your company is going to incorporate any kind of mobile threat management plan before you sign up for your own. A large company is at high risk because every employee with a laptop or a cell phone, or both, presents an opportunity for a security breach. Talk with your supervisor to see if they are going to protect the company with any kind of security measures.
3. If you use multiple devices make sure you find a platform that can handle Androids, iOS, Blackberry’s, and Windows 8 through the same program. Many people use several different electronics for personal and work emails. Hackers can easily get access to information through your usernames and passwords.
4. Try to find a mobile threat management program that will protect your email yet still allow you to use it easily and with confidence that your information is secure.
5. If you have an Android device you may want to find a program that is dedicated to your type of phone. There are special security programs that take into account all the nuances of an Android phone.
It is easier now than ever to get into mobile devices and laptops to access private information. Mobile threat management is something that should be your top priority. Accessing personal and work information could cause more problems than you could imagine and once it’s done there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
2. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
3. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems
4. Iphone Screen Repair In Mayfield
5. Best Ipad Repairs At Apple Repairer Centre
6. 3d Printer Filaments: Abs Or Pla? Know What Is Best For You
Author: Stuart Ting
7. Mac Repair Manchester
8. Faults With New Macbook Pro And What To Do If You're Affected
Author: Angel Smith
9. Dell Inspiron Laptop Repair In Uk
10. Criteria At Its Best At The Maharatna Companies
Author: Mukesh Kumar
11. What Are The New Facts About The 3rd Pay Revision Committee Report?
Author: Mukesh Kumar
12. Auto Escape Hammer Is A Must-have Car Escape Survival Tools
13. Led Road Flares Is A Great Car Automobile Vehicle Emergency Kits
14. Apple Activates Iphone 6 Plus Repair Program To Address Touch Disease And Screen Issues
Author: Angel Smith
15. How To Choose A Best Reliable Iphone Repair Centre In Uk?
Author: Apple Repairer