ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Are The Threats You Need To Worry About?
Total Articles: 62
Mobile threats are a real concern and they are growing rapidly. In the past the major focus of hackers was personal computers but now, with more and more cell phone users performing more and more functions on their phones, hacking is much easier.
What are the threats you need to worry about?
Do you make shopping purchases online through your smart phone? Do you check your bank balance while on your Android? Do you respond to emails, personal and especially work emails, on your cell phone? All of these actions present a hacker with an open door to get your private information – your credit card numbers, passwords, and banking information. And as far as work is concerned, because most people do not have any security software downloaded onto their phones (most people aren’t even aware there is such a thing), hackers can merely sit outside your office and get into your account while you are sitting in your car at lunch.
Once someone gets into your account they have access to company information that is only available to employees. This prevents a serious danger to your job. Having your personal information compromised is bad enough, but work information could result in serious repercussions. The time is now for mobile threat management.
Here is what to look for when choosing your mobile threat management protection:
1. Look for a plan that will integrate your devices, data, and apps and lets IT manage, secure and support your devices. Make sure that it is still easy for you to access your documents, email and any corporate apps.
2. See if your company is going to incorporate any kind of mobile threat management plan before you sign up for your own. A large company is at high risk because every employee with a laptop or a cell phone, or both, presents an opportunity for a security breach. Talk with your supervisor to see if they are going to protect the company with any kind of security measures.
3. If you use multiple devices make sure you find a platform that can handle Androids, iOS, Blackberry’s, and Windows 8 through the same program. Many people use several different electronics for personal and work emails. Hackers can easily get access to information through your usernames and passwords.
4. Try to find a mobile threat management program that will protect your email yet still allow you to use it easily and with confidence that your information is secure.
5. If you have an Android device you may want to find a program that is dedicated to your type of phone. There are special security programs that take into account all the nuances of an Android phone.
It is easier now than ever to get into mobile devices and laptops to access private information. Mobile threat management is something that should be your top priority. Accessing personal and work information could cause more problems than you could imagine and once it’s done there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Beneficial Is It To Use Jewellery Manufacturing Software?
Author: Parth Roy
2. How To Install Mcafee Internet Security (mis) On Mac Operating System?
Author: Aida Martin
3. Global Parcel Sortation Systems Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
4. Which Flagship Will Come On Top? Samsung S9 Or Oneplus 6
Author: UK Wide Repair
5. Get 24x7 Technical Support For Turbotax Software Issues
6. Blackberry Screen Replacement Uk
7. How To Install Mcafee Antivirus On Windows Operating System?
Author: Aida Martin
8. Samsung Note 8 Repair
9. Character Modelling (animation And Rigging)
10. Tablet Repair Service
11. Locate Your Fleets Using 3g Tk319-h Vehicle Gps Tracker With U-blox Compatible With Umts/hspa Module
Author: Tony Zheng
12. Extensive Smart Phone Usage Negatively Affecting Desktop Computing Skills
Author: Philip hauges
13. Global Structured Cabling Market Share
14. Global Pico Projector Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Global Spectrum Analyzer Market Growth