ALL >> Business >> View Article
8 Reasons You Should Invest In Custom Promotional Pens
Total Articles: 62
Getting your company name out to the public is a major effort for most businesses. Owners are approached by promotional companies all the time.
It's hard to decide what to do. If you want to get the most response for your money, custom promotional pens are the way to go.
Personalized pens and tote bags that carry the company name and logo are the two most cost effective of all the promotional tools. Their appeal is wide and they are always put to use.
Here are 8 reasons why you should invest in custom promotional pens.
1. They have a broad appeal. You don't have to worry if the recipients are too young or too old, everyone needs a pen at one time or another. They are easy to toss into a purse or put in a pocket.
2. You can choose from many styles. If you have a small business that is just starting out, you can easily find some simple pens at a reasonable price. If you have a larger business, you might want to choose something more impressive if you are planning to p[censored] them out to a select group. A quality pen is something many businessmen will use on a daily basis.
3. In a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute in 2008, they found that 62% of people who received a custom promotional pen did business with that company.
4. A pen is a useful promotional product. People write out their grocery list, sign contracts, and have to put their signature on their credit card receipts. There are so many times each day that we are scrambling for a pen. Having your company's custom promotional pen handy makes the search that much easier.
5. Customized pens are tied with tote bags for being the most inexpensive marketing products. That's the good news. The even better news is that your pen will be viewed several times a day. Each time your customer takes out your pen he is being reminded of your company and your products and services.
6. Pens last a long time. Brochures and flyers tend to get tossed to the side and eventually thrown. A pen will be around until the ink runs out and if it is a nice enough pen, people will find the appropriate refill for it.
7. Your promotional pen will be reaching a wide audience. Besides the client you gave the pen to, he or she will gladly lend this pen to a friend who needs one. Your exposure is maximized when you use promotional pens to get your name out to the public.
8. If it's free, it's for me. Everyone loves to get something for free, especially if it's something they can use. When you are passing out pens at a trade show or giving them to your employees as a reward for a job well done, people look at them as a free gift.
If you are looking for a cost-effective and impressive way to advertise your business, custom promotional pens are a good idea for so many reasons.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining