ALL >> Business >> View Article
8 Reasons You Should Invest In Custom Promotional Pens
Total Articles: 62
Getting your company name out to the public is a major effort for most businesses. Owners are approached by promotional companies all the time.
It's hard to decide what to do. If you want to get the most response for your money, custom promotional pens are the way to go.
Personalized pens and tote bags that carry the company name and logo are the two most cost effective of all the promotional tools. Their appeal is wide and they are always put to use.
Here are 8 reasons why you should invest in custom promotional pens.
1. They have a broad appeal. You don't have to worry if the recipients are too young or too old, everyone needs a pen at one time or another. They are easy to toss into a purse or put in a pocket.
2. You can choose from many styles. If you have a small business that is just starting out, you can easily find some simple pens at a reasonable price. If you have a larger business, you might want to choose something more impressive if you are planning to p[censored] them out to a select group. A quality pen is something many businessmen will use on a daily basis.
3. In a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute in 2008, they found that 62% of people who received a custom promotional pen did business with that company.
4. A pen is a useful promotional product. People write out their grocery list, sign contracts, and have to put their signature on their credit card receipts. There are so many times each day that we are scrambling for a pen. Having your company's custom promotional pen handy makes the search that much easier.
5. Customized pens are tied with tote bags for being the most inexpensive marketing products. That's the good news. The even better news is that your pen will be viewed several times a day. Each time your customer takes out your pen he is being reminded of your company and your products and services.
6. Pens last a long time. Brochures and flyers tend to get tossed to the side and eventually thrown. A pen will be around until the ink runs out and if it is a nice enough pen, people will find the appropriate refill for it.
7. Your promotional pen will be reaching a wide audience. Besides the client you gave the pen to, he or she will gladly lend this pen to a friend who needs one. Your exposure is maximized when you use promotional pens to get your name out to the public.
8. If it's free, it's for me. Everyone loves to get something for free, especially if it's something they can use. When you are passing out pens at a trade show or giving them to your employees as a reward for a job well done, people look at them as a free gift.
If you are looking for a cost-effective and impressive way to advertise your business, custom promotional pens are a good idea for so many reasons.
Business Articles1. Looking For A Modern And Professional Website? You Are In The Right Place!
Author: Seo Habibi
2. Relocation (with The Children) And Visitation
Author: Unknown Member
3. Why Use A Dc Motors?
4. Understanding The Different Types Of Dc Motors
5. Dc Motors – The Benefits Of Dc Motors
6. The Dc Engine Advantage
7. Double Bed Headboard
Author: Arnold Green
8. Avail Legal Translation In Dubai Services For Best Output
9. Cuetin - It Services | Mobile Application Development | Digital Marketing
Author: Cuetin Private Limited
10. Protecting Your Truck’s Interior With Floor Mats And Liners
Author: Cass Cooper
11. Personalized Chapsticks – An Effective Promotional Tool
12. Generating E-way Bills Is Simple Now With New Tally Software
Author: Riyaz Tamboli
13. Healthy Benefits Of Sprinkler System For The Garden
Author: Danny Woodhams
14. Sluurpy.it Industria Alimentare E Delle Bevande: Un Business Esteso In Tutto Il Mondo
Author: Diana Lucchesi
15. Get Financing Offer Now At Furniture World
Author: Michael Daniels