ALL >> Business >> View Article
Which Style Of Custom Portfolios Is Right For Your Company?
Total Articles: 62
There are a variety of promotional products that you can use to brand your company. There are pens and totes, t-shirts and coffee mugs. Prices for promotional products range from $0.08 per item for a stick pin to more than $200 for a customized portfolio.
A portfolio is a necessary business tool that every professional should have at the ready. Having one with the company name and logo on it just makes it even that more impressive. But there are a number of styles of custom portfolios – which one is for you?
Finding the right style for your custom portfolio is important. This will exemplify what you want your image to be to the public as well as your employees. If you are just starting out no one expects you to be giving away $200 portfolios.
Prices for custom portfolios begin at around $3.99. This is for a 5 x 7 portfolio that is actually a convenient size for women as they can slip it into their purse. The most expensive portfolios are $200 and more. These are leather and usually zip around so your papers won’t fall out. These are for upscale companies who want to make a strong impression about their company and its level of success.
The materials used to create a custom portfolio vary from cotton to leather. Other options include faux suede, neoprene, nylon, plastic, polyester, polyurethane, and vinyl. The customization process can be from digital printing, laser engraving, hot stampings, laser etching, screen printing, and color filled. You can use one color or have multiple colors depending on your logo. You can even have a company motto or slogan added.
Some portfolios just fold over with an 8 1/2 x10 notepad inside along with a place to put a company pen. Others fold over twice making them a tri-fold portfolio. Some have a place for the company pen in the front.
You might like the custom portfolio style that has a folder opening in the front panel so that you can keep important files handy. Other styles have room inside to keep your papers organized. Some of the larger portfolios zipper around completely and then have a handle on the top so they can be carried around like a briefcase.
Colors are another area where you have your choice. Everything from black, blue and brown are available as well as silver, tan, and purple. You can easily get a custom portfolio in the same color as your company logo and have your name embossed on the cover. This gives a high-end look and helps to brand your company as a successful entity.
No matter what type of custom portfolio you choose make sure you are happy with it. If you cannot get the color that you need that matches your logo, go with basic black. You can always have the logo printed on the front cover. Get your name out into the public with a useful product that everyone will utilize.
Link website: http://www.gemline.com
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining