ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Which Custom Promotional Pens Are Right For Your Company
Total Articles: 62
We’ve all received a promotional pen from a company before. You carry it around with you and every time you take it out to use it; you look at the company name that is on the pen. This is what makes a custom promotional pen a popular promotional product.
These personalized pens are inexpensive but will give you more exposure than any other marketing product. Their appeal is universal, just about everyone can use a good pen. Choosing the right pen for your company is important. This is going to be your first impression to many people so you want to make sure that it properly conveys the image you want to project.
Here are some types of pens that are available through promotional marketing companies. Look through the list and decide which pen is best for you, your company, and your budget.
- Stick pens
If you have a small company or a business that is casual and fun, you can get away with a stick pen. They are the least expensive of all the pens and at $.08 to $0.15 each, they should fit in any budget.
- Click pens
Next up is the simple click pen. This is a pen where you click the top so the point comes out and you can then write with it. These pens come in a number of colors and different shapes, from slim to thick. These pens range from $0.25 to $0.45 each making them perfect for an established company to pass out to regular customers.
- Metal business pens
When it comes to big business, the pens become a little more costly, but the value of the customers can be more as well. Realtors, mortgage companies, home builders, all have businesses that attract customers who will be spending a good deal of money with them. There are some beautiful metal business pens that can even be engraved giving them a polished look. The price for these high-end writing instruments runs from around $1.09 to $1.89.
- Executive pens
These pens are the most expensive and are usually given out to specific clients. They are also given out to reward employees for a job well done. Executive pens can be made from polished metals or even wood. These pens make an indelible impression with their high quality materials. Everyone feels special when they have a really nice pen to write with. The price of executive pens starts at around $2 each and goes up depending on the materials used to make them.
There is no denying that custom promotional pens are the best and least expensive way to get your name out to the public. People use pens and they share them with others giving you even more exposure. They are perfect giveaways at trade shows and special events thrown by your company. When people use your pen they will be reminded of your company so make sure you select the pen that you feel best represents your business.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price