ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
8 Reasons You Should Invest In Bags With Your Logo
Total Articles: 62
There are a bevy of choices to pick from when deciding on how you want to promote your business. There are pens, coffee mugs, water bottles, even t-shirts and caps. But one of the most effective promotional tools seems to be in the bag department.
There are tote bags, duffel bags, backpacks, and even coolers that are available to showcase your company logo. These seem to be the most popular items and as a result, the most used items. With so many people opting for designer attire and accessories, getting them to use a branded item is a major achievement.
Here are 10 reasons you might want to spend your promotional budget on bags with your logo on them.
1. SIZE: When you select a tote bag, you have a large enough area on the front of the bag to print your logo no matter what size it is. You can even add a slogan that defines your company’s motto or product selection.
2. STYLE: There is a wide selection of bags to choose from. Tote bags come in a variety of styles and materials. If you want to appeal to sports-minded people you can go for duffel bags; college students, backpacks.
3. PERFORMANCE: Promotional advertisers have studies that show that when you have your logo on a tote bag it will be seen 10 times per every penny you spent on the bag.
4. COST: Printed bags and personalized pens are the two lowest priced promotional products per impression that you can buy. That alone makes it a wise investment.
5. VERSATILE: Tote bags appeal to all types of people. They are a great way of advertising your company because people will use them for all types of things. Many will use them for grocery shopping, some may use it as a beach bag, and moms can find a million uses for a tote bag.
6. FUNCTIONAL: When you are displaying your products and services at a trade show, be the first one to give away a tote. This will encourage the attendee to put all of the promotional information they receive from the show inside your bag. The attendee will spend the next few hours walking around advertising your company on his or her bag.
7. ECO-FRIENDLY: Tote bags with Logo on them are the perfect promo item because they are naturally reusable. Brochures end up in the trash and pens run out of ink, but a tote can be picked up and used for so many things.
8. EXPOSURE: Studies have shown that said 33% of Americans have a promotional tote. This means that every time they go to the grocery store, or carry their books to class, or bring their lunch to the office, your name is being viewed by a large number of people.
If you are looking for a cost-effective promotional product for your company, you should consider bags that have your logo on them.
Investing / Finance Articles1. These Monetary Items Are Modified For Conveying Simple
Author: Tommy Harisson
2. M&a Advisory Firms
Author: Sandeep Sharma
3. Want To Invest In The Share Market For The Long Term ? The Prior The Better!
Author: Mahendra Rajput
4. Indian Gold Trading
Author: wasim rizwan
5. You Are Affirmed Cash In A While Without Such Commitments
Author: Jim Carry
6. Why You Need To Go Over The Internet Before Applying For A Home Loan
Author: Chandani Jawar
7. You Require Cash Just By Enrolling Yourself With The Loan Specialist
Author: Alexander Zeus
8. Benefits Of Getting Instant Cash Loans In I Hour India
Author: Akanksha mishra
9. The Borrower Should Remember The Repayment Sum
Author: Martina Smith
10. Best Way To Fulfill Your Housing Needs: Home Loans
Author: Chandani Jawar
11. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
12. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
13. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
14. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
15. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani