ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
8 Reasons You Should Invest In Bags With Your Logo
Total Articles: 62
There are a bevy of choices to pick from when deciding on how you want to promote your business. There are pens, coffee mugs, water bottles, even t-shirts and caps. But one of the most effective promotional tools seems to be in the bag department.
There are tote bags, duffel bags, backpacks, and even coolers that are available to showcase your company logo. These seem to be the most popular items and as a result, the most used items. With so many people opting for designer attire and accessories, getting them to use a branded item is a major achievement.
Here are 10 reasons you might want to spend your promotional budget on bags with your logo on them.
1. SIZE: When you select a tote bag, you have a large enough area on the front of the bag to print your logo no matter what size it is. You can even add a slogan that defines your company’s motto or product selection.
2. STYLE: There is a wide selection of bags to choose from. Tote bags come in a variety of styles and materials. If you want to appeal to sports-minded people you can go for duffel bags; college students, backpacks.
3. PERFORMANCE: Promotional advertisers have studies that show that when you have your logo on a tote bag it will be seen 10 times per every penny you spent on the bag.
4. COST: Printed bags and personalized pens are the two lowest priced promotional products per impression that you can buy. That alone makes it a wise investment.
5. VERSATILE: Tote bags appeal to all types of people. They are a great way of advertising your company because people will use them for all types of things. Many will use them for grocery shopping, some may use it as a beach bag, and moms can find a million uses for a tote bag.
6. FUNCTIONAL: When you are displaying your products and services at a trade show, be the first one to give away a tote. This will encourage the attendee to put all of the promotional information they receive from the show inside your bag. The attendee will spend the next few hours walking around advertising your company on his or her bag.
7. ECO-FRIENDLY: Tote bags with Logo on them are the perfect promo item because they are naturally reusable. Brochures end up in the trash and pens run out of ink, but a tote can be picked up and used for so many things.
8. EXPOSURE: Studies have shown that said 33% of Americans have a promotional tote. This means that every time they go to the grocery store, or carry their books to class, or bring their lunch to the office, your name is being viewed by a large number of people.
If you are looking for a cost-effective promotional product for your company, you should consider bags that have your logo on them.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Bad Credit Loans Work For Better Financial Solutions In The Uk?
Author: Sara James
2. The Free Forex Robot Minimize Risk And Maximize Profits In The Forex Market
3. How The Internet Has Made Money Transfer To India Simple?
4. What Are The Major Advantages Of Bill Discounting India?
5. Best Home Loan Scheme 04433044488 Documents Required For Home Loan
Author: Loansa Assit
6. Algotrade Can Help You Gain Consistent Returns On Forex Trading
7. Did You File Itr For Financial Year 2016-17?
Author: Did You File ITR For Financial Year 2016-17? India
8. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Life Insurance
Author: Sushant ingh
9. Important Aspects Of Banking
Author: Sushant Singh
10. Are You In Need Of Monetary Help For Business Establishment?
Author: John Bairstow
11. Borrowing Commercial Loan Is A Secure Way For Business Owners
Author: John Bairstow
12. The Race To Transform Yourself Into A Profitable Forex Trader
Author: John Arnold
13. House Construction Loan For Bkhata Property Apply 9964563600
Author: House Construction Loan for Bkhata
14. Gst Impact On Mutual Fund Market
15. Klse Market Understanding Before Investing
Author: Multi management and future solutions