ALL >> Business >> View Article
Where To Dine For Best Kansas City Food?
Total Articles: 12
Kansas City is also called as the Heart of America as the geographic or population centers of US are within 250 miles of the city. Kansas City is also referred to as a beef city having the 2nd largest stockyards in the US. Kansas City Strip Steak is the cut which is named after the city similar to New York Strip. The real treasure of Kansas City is in its barbecue!
Different regions have its own specialty when it comes to BBQ and so is the case with Kansas City restaurants. Henry Perry was the man who started BBQ in KC back in 1900s. Back then, a spicy sweet sauce was used to cover the slow smoked meat when ready to serve. You will be amazed to know that there are around 100 barbecue restaurants in Kansas City. Gates & Sons and Arthur Bryant’s are the two most famous BBQ in Kansas City, and both these BBQ have links to original Henry Perry.
As mentioned in their website of Bryant’s, Calvin Trillin (a columnist of New Yorker) has said it to be the best BBQ restaurant in the world. In addition to Presidents Jimmy Carter and Harry Truman, many other celebrities are known to dine in this restaurant. Arthur Bryant’s offers a varied range of usual barbecue fare but are best known for the chopped brisket, especially the ‘burnt ends’, the outside charred edges of brisket sauced which is then put on sandwiches. You can even purchase the sauce from Bryant’s via mail order or online from its official website.
Let us now have a look at some of the best restaurants in Kansas City:
Avenues Bistro: Being at this restaurant is like traveling across the pond in the European linen atmosphere. For light eaters, this restaurant offers entree salads along with crab, filet, or Brussels Sprouts Salad. Other starters include Chicken Scaloppine, Lobster Bucatini or Sole Piccata. It also has an excellent line menu as well.
Port Fonda: If you are a lover of authentic Mexican flavors then this is the place for you to visit. The menu includes chicken enchiladas, prime rib fajitas and chimichangas. Port Fonda also provides less common Kansas City food such as Albondigas, Pulpo tomato, chipotle braised octopus and many more.
The Farmhouse: This is the best place to relish regionally or locally sourced food. Here, you will get a different taste of Brussels sprouts in addition to other dishes like Vegan Casserole, pan roasted Chicken breast and smoked rabbit sausage.
If you are wondering where to eat the best Kansas City food, find the best restaurants in the city right here online in just few clicks.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray