ALL >> Business >> View Article
Silver Industrial Demand Continues To Grow, Driving Higher Prices
Total Articles: 30
In period between 1994 and 2014 prices for silver quadrupled, from $5.20 to $20.04 per ounce. The highest silver price in these twenty years was $40.00! The silver price rise was driven mainly by investors looking for safe investments during unstable economic environment. As we move into economic recovery, industrial silver demand will grow stronger, driving up the prices.
Historically, silver was widely used for jewelry and flatware. Every family has silver heirloom plates, dishes or silverware passed down to them from their ancestors. Silver jewelry was often worn by both men and women and was used to create intricate silver cigar cases, mirrors, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. With the development of photography at the end of nineteenths century and its popularization throughout the twentieth century the need for photographic flakes continued to grow. However, with the introduction of digital photography, photographic flakes demand reduced.
Silver is amazingly versatile metal and we use it in everyday products without realizing it. Items including iPad, iPhone, microwave oven, batteries and calculators all use silver. Airplane jets use silver because of its conductivity. Silver brazing and solder wire create superior, corrosion-free joints that are very useful for refrigerators and faucets. In medicine, silver is used to help patients with burns and even fight certain strains of bacterial infections. Silver is also used to coat the solar panels and electric generators. Silver industrial demand will continue to grow well into the future, driving the prices higher. As this demand continues to grow, popularity of silver parties where friends bring together their unwanted silverware and get cash at the end of the party.
As natural supplies of silver will diminish over time, services of silver refiners will be in greater demand. At Northern Refineries, we are able to provide you with the 90% of recovery value for your scrap silver. We are able to refine the following silver scrap items:
1) Sterling silver jewelry
2) Sterling silver flatware
3) Silver scrap
4) Silver electrical contacts
5) Silver coins and bars
6) Photographic silver flake
7) .925 sterling silver
8) fine silver
9) Silver earrings
10) Silver bracelets
11) Silver necklaces
12) Silver flake from photo film recovery
13) Silver sheet
14) Silver wire
15) Silver tubing
16) Silver mesh
17) Coin silver
18) Silver solder
19) Silver bullion
20) Silver findings
21) Silver dental crowns
22) Silver caps and inlays
23) Dental laboratory miscasts & scraps
24) Antique silver items
25) Silver coins and bars
Great deals for finding silver scrap that you can turn into cash can be found during garage sales, estate sales, or eBay. Using metal detectors as a hobby on the beach or at public parks can also lead to finding lost valuable jewelry and coins. Northern Refineries will buy silver scraps and send you cash in less than twelve days. Call us today to get your quote.
Get cash for your precious metal. Silver price taken from Kitco.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray