ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pest Control Perth, Perth Pest Control, White Ant Treatment Perth
Total Articles: 4
Based upon industry and CSIRO studies, one in three homes will be attacked and/or damaged by termites during the economic life of the home. The damage can be severe as termites are capable of destroying wall, floor and roof timbers within a few months. The risk usually increases with the age and location of the property. However, there have been cases of new homes being severely damaged shortly after construction. Furthermore as the bill from termite damage runs into the hundreds of millions of dollars each year insurance companies will not insure against termite damage. It is therefore vitally important that you protect what in most cases is your most valuable asset ie your home against termite attack and to safe guard the health and wellbeing of your family against disease carrying rats and cockroaches, venomous spiders and other general pests.
How termite infestation occurs in a home
An attack on the home is usually initiated from a nest in the ground, the nest can be up to 100 meters from the home. The termites build galleries over piers or walls to attack the structure from bellow. Usually the nest is outside the building perimeter but occasionally a nest may be buried beneath the building. Brick and concrete construction is of itself no protection against termites which may exploit fine cracks in mortar or slabs to gain access to timber within the building. Termites inside the building must maintain contact with the soil and with the nest.
The reason so much damage is caused by termites is that they usually gain entry to the timber without being seen and eat the timber from the inside out. By the time obvious signs appear of termite infestation considerable damage may have occurred as the termites have probably been present for some time. It is therefore important to be aware of the termite hazard and potential damage they can cause.
Contact us -
All-U-Need Pest Control
Unit 4, 25 Page Road, Kelmscott, WA 6111 Western Australia
Call - (08) 9390 4100
Email us - email@example.com
Website - http://alluneedpestcontrol.com.au/
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray