ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Website Design Melbourne Connected Across The World By An Attractive Webpage
Total Articles: 12
We live in an E-age. Today, websites act as the connecting link across the world. Contextually, the website design has assumed a seminal importance for both commercial and non-commercial purpose. Website designing is the presentation of data, pictures, video and audio on an electronic page in a manner which is aesthetic as well as utilitarian. The very fact that companies everywhere spend fortunes to make their website user-friendly and beautiful glorifies the significance of website design.
The guiding principles and policies of the company and the outlook of the designer shape the design of a website. However, some key elements are common to all website designs. These are:
1. Layout - Layout is the arrangement of the content on the page. The predominant factor which determines the layout is the easy accessibility to all information given on the page. While some prefer conventional pattern, others unconventional.
2. Colour – The choice of colour is based on the clarity and prominence of the content because the visitor’s conformability to read the text is the first concern. Some companies have signature colour which are representative of their philosophy and they use only these colours in their website. Some prefer to use web-safe colours only.
3. Graphics – Photos, logos, animated designs, icons and clipart form the graphics of a web page. These not only amuse the visitors but also add to the meaning of the content. But these should be used very intelligently without causing graphics-clutter. Too many graphics can also slow down the loading of pages.
4. Font – font selection is one of those elements which need discreet attention. The right combination of font type, colour and size can render a magnificent flavour to the page. Font colour should match with the background colour lest it should create poor visibility.
5. Content – The content forms the backbone of the page because visitors generally search for information on a web page. Content should not only be relevant, updated and correctly written, it should also be presented in the most readable form. A wrong font can act as a barrier between the content and the reader. Readers should not also be fed with a huge quantity of content because this may bog down the reader and compel him to dislike the website. The editorial team should check the language correctness, content credibility and present ability.
The design of a company website can actually set the business balls rolling for a company. Therefore, there are companies expert in the art of designing websites. For instance, Web design is a company which provides affordable Website Design Melbourne and graphic design Melbourne solutions. The products of this company are as wide-ranging as signage, poster, logo, advertisement, business card and website content design.
A well-coordinated team of passionate content writers, designers, editors and print specialists can only strike a balance the various parameters of website design: navigation, multimedia, compatibility and technology to make a professional and lovely website. Today’s youth find web design as one of the most exciting career options as it gives them the creative license to create their own world.
Web Design Articles1. Web Design Company Bangalore
2. Erp Application Development
3. Ecommerce Website Development In Bangalore
4. What Is The Purpose Of Your Website?
Author: Stuart Moir
5. Planning To Design Your Website Yourself? Read This First!!
6. Hire A Freelance Web Developer And Designer India For An Attractive Website Development
Author: John Matthew
7. 7 Stunning Benefits Of Using Seo Services
Author: Khalid Majid
8. What Is Directory Submission And How You Can Submit It
Author: Khalid Majid
9. How Seo Is Changing The Landscape Of A Modern-day Business
Author: Khalid Majid
10. Brainwaves - A Creative Logo Designer
Author: brain waves
11. Uber For Grocery | Grocery App Development | Instacart Clone
Author: David Karle
12. Coldfusion Development Company, Coldfusion Web Application Services - Etisbew
Author: Etisbew Technology Group
13. Top Web Development Trends
14. Angularjs Advantages & Disadvantages
Author: Aglowid IT Solutions
15. 4 Principles To Make Your Website Design Stand Out
Author: Frisco Web Soluitons