ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Terberg Attend The Emergency Services Show
Total Articles: 73
Terberg DTS UK have returned from an extremely successful exhibition at the ESS Show which was held at the NEC, Birmingham. Terberg displayed an innovative range of products from FLIR, TFT, LEADER, AFT and Bio Ex which were met with great interest by Fire Fighters from the UK and around the world.
Environmentally friendly fire fighting foam from Bio Ex proved hugely popular as fire services look to modernise the way they operate and consider their environmental impact without compromising on quality and price.
Following the successful launch of the Terberg TACR3 earlier this year at the AFOA conference, its appeal continued with a contract for the hire of eight units being signed and built for a large, global customer.
To coincide and build upon this success Terberg also revealed the latest member of the TACR family, the TACR4.
Building on the winning partnership with Pickup Systems the TACR4 is based on the globally renowned Arctic Trucks chassis and takes everything you liked about the TACR3 to the next level - including 6x6, cab controlled monitors from TFT and a much larger media capacity, needless to say, this brute of a machine caused quite a stir!
Moving from one highly capable Fire Fighting machine to another, the pinnacle of ARFF vehicles was also on display.
Manchester Airport Fire Service have just taken delivery of 6 new Oshksoh Strikers and kindly offered the latest delivery for display. It turned out to be a real crowd pleaser with the Snozzle towering above the public whilst they ogled this impressive machine!
Terberg DTS are proud to announce that we are now officially part of the YPO purchasing framework in their Emergency Response Equipment sector. This means that our superlative collection of fire fighting equipment and carefully-maintained fleet of new and used fire engines for sale will be able to reach a larger market in the public sector, meeting essential and ever-growing fire safety needs.
YPO is the biggest public sector buying organisation in the UK that has been formally constituted and is in turn a member of the Pro5 Group, which is a powerful collective comprising some of the largest professional buying organisations in the UK. YPO, a 100% not-for-profit company who invests directly back in its customers, exclusively supply products to the public sector and charitable organisations in the UK such as educational establishments, emergency services, charities, local authorities and care homes.
Terberg DTS continue to pioneer in the Fire and Rescue sector bringing new levels of service and choice to the industry.
Automobiles Articles1. Rockman - Offers Aluminium Die Casting
2. 4 Tips For Child Seat Installation In The Skoda Karoq
3. The Benefits You Can Get From Motorcycle Helmet
4. How To Align The Car Headlights At Home?
Author: Nathan Howard
5. Top Six Reasons Why You Should Rent Trailers In Worksop
Author: Emma Denton
6. What Is It That Makes A Food Truck Business So Exciting And Profitable
Author: Randy Travis
7. Choose The Best Parking Space After Considering The Following Facts
Author: Ava M Williams
8. Chopper Motorcycles: A Ticket To Your Freedom To Roam The World In Two-wheels
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Compressed Natural Gas Vehicles Market 2018 Business Opportunities, Current Trend, Industry Forecast
Author: jeffry Hoffman
10. How To Communicate With Auto Repairing Companies In A Better Way?
Author: Rickey Gregg
11. Things To Check When Buying Certified Pre Owned Vehicles - Nissan Jersey
Author: Bridge Water Nissan
12. The New 2019 Mazda 3 Revealed
Author: Greg Dean
13. Recall For 2018 Subaru Outback And Liberty
Author: Ben Sporn
14. How To Know The Basic Information About Oil Change And Auto Repair Services?
Author: Kim Jordan
15. What To Consider When Choosing Truck Driving School In Sacramento
Author: Gabriel Fulton