ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Biggest Ever Product Display From Terberg Dts
Total Articles: 73
At this year’s ESS Exhibition, Terberg DTS Fire and Rescue Division, part of the global Terberg Group, will be demonstrating its biggest ever selection of products and services from its growing fire and rescue division that operates through the company’s two main locations in the UK, in Halifax and Gloucester.
On stand F67 within the main hall, Terberg will have a comprehensive selection of its firefighting products on display, this will be supplemented by a display of the latest Terberg fire vehicles, including an Oshkosh Striker ARFF vehicle that will on show within Stand No OS404 in the outside display area.
Firefighting foams are now a key part of the product range and Terberg DTS are sole distributors for the complete range of traditional FFF and environmentally friendly Fire Fighting foams from Bio-Ex, including the market leading ECOPOL foam. Terberg will be exhibiting these latest foams on its stand and, at the same time, they will be showing a selection of products from the Leader range of high performance equipment used within firefighting application.
FLIR thermal imaging cameras, including the K series rugged hand held models, are also part of the Terberg product range and will be on display, as too will be a selection of TFT portable and fixed station monitors.
Within the outside display there will be an example of the latest Oshkosh Striker ARFF vehicles that will be working at Manchester Airport. The Striker on display will feature Oshkosh SNOZZLE® technology, which is the recognised industry leading product in the high reach extendable turret category of products. The Snozzle has become one of the most innovative products for fire suppression agent delivery in emergency situations. It is a multi-function, quick attack tool that redefines firefighting performance by aggressively extinguishing fires without delay and gives the operator instantaneous capability to place suppression agents at the fire source.
According to Alisdair Couper, managing director at Terberg DTS, “This year’s ESS is an exciting opportunity for visitors to see the innovative solutions that Terberg can provide to the emergency services sector. It is our vision to provide the industry with a dedicated, reliable and cost-effective service which exceeds customer’s expectations. Terberg is now recognised as the premier support solution for the global fire industry.”
Terberg DTS UK is a market leading supplier of bespoke, specialist vehicle solutions. With over 150 years' experience, Terberg offers a one stop solution for the supply of fire engines for sale, fire fighting equipment and foams coupled with an unrivalled 24 hour service and support network.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name