ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Biggest Ever Product Display From Terberg Dts
Total Articles: 73
At this year’s ESS Exhibition, Terberg DTS Fire and Rescue Division, part of the global Terberg Group, will be demonstrating its biggest ever selection of products and services from its growing fire and rescue division that operates through the company’s two main locations in the UK, in Halifax and Gloucester.
On stand F67 within the main hall, Terberg will have a comprehensive selection of its firefighting products on display, this will be supplemented by a display of the latest Terberg fire vehicles, including an Oshkosh Striker ARFF vehicle that will on show within Stand No OS404 in the outside display area.
Firefighting foams are now a key part of the product range and Terberg DTS are sole distributors for the complete range of traditional FFF and environmentally friendly Fire Fighting foams from Bio-Ex, including the market leading ECOPOL foam. Terberg will be exhibiting these latest foams on its stand and, at the same time, they will be showing a selection of products from the Leader range of high performance equipment used within firefighting application.
FLIR thermal imaging cameras, including the K series rugged hand held models, are also part of the Terberg product range and will be on display, as too will be a selection of TFT portable and fixed station monitors.
Within the outside display there will be an example of the latest Oshkosh Striker ARFF vehicles that will be working at Manchester Airport. The Striker on display will feature Oshkosh SNOZZLE® technology, which is the recognised industry leading product in the high reach extendable turret category of products. The Snozzle has become one of the most innovative products for fire suppression agent delivery in emergency situations. It is a multi-function, quick attack tool that redefines firefighting performance by aggressively extinguishing fires without delay and gives the operator instantaneous capability to place suppression agents at the fire source.
According to Alisdair Couper, managing director at Terberg DTS, “This year’s ESS is an exciting opportunity for visitors to see the innovative solutions that Terberg can provide to the emergency services sector. It is our vision to provide the industry with a dedicated, reliable and cost-effective service which exceeds customer’s expectations. Terberg is now recognised as the premier support solution for the global fire industry.”
Terberg DTS UK is a market leading supplier of bespoke, specialist vehicle solutions. With over 150 years' experience, Terberg offers a one stop solution for the supply of fire engines for sale, fire fighting equipment and foams coupled with an unrivalled 24 hour service and support network.
Automobiles Articles1. Skoda Service Advice: Should You Fit Run Flat Tyres
Author: Daniel Skoda
2. 3 Simple Skoda Fabia Wagon Issues Anyone Can Fix
Author: Daniel Skoda
3. Advantages Associated With A Retractable Queue Barrier
Author: Sarah Addyson
4. Are You Looking For Jeep Dealerships In Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
5. Buy Highest Quality Motorcycle Jackets And Helmets In Houston At Best Price
6. Led Lights To Illuminate The Interior Of Your Car
Author: Nathan Howard
7. When Does Your Mazda Cx-3 Need New Tyres?
Author: Greg Dean
8. Car Buying For Veterans Made Easy With Military Auto Loans
Author: jeffery reynold
9. How To Spot The Best Veterans Day Car Deals?
Author: Williams Orchard
10. Precautions To Take While Going On A Long Bike Trip
Author: Levi Fysh
11. Things One Should Learn For Proper Driving And Maintaining Safety
Author: Nate Mcgahey
12. 4 Things To Remember While Mixing Tyres On Your Vehicle
Author: Joe Fowler
13. 3 Top Nissan X-trail Sand Driving Tips
14. Nissan Finance Advice: Examining Different Car Financing Options
15. Auto Body Shop In Winnipeg | Auto Body Restoration Winnipeg
Author: Wayne Johnston Autobody