ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hire Fire Fighting Equipment Online From Terberg Dts Uk
Total Articles: 73
As well as our signature collection of new and used fire engines for sale, Terberg DTS also supply a comprehensive selection of fire fighting equipment. This is the first of a two-part article detailing some of our lifesaving products - please subscribe to our regular, feature-packed newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on the second instalment or any other important news and information from Terberg DTS.
The XL Fire Blanket
With a massive size of 53 m², this XL Fire Blanket is designed to rapidly halt outbreaks of fire in vehicles, machinery and metal containers such as dustbins. Quickly and easily deployed, the blanket features a silicon glass fibre composition which strongly resists high temperatures. Once the highly-flexible blanket is in place, the fire is deprived of oxygen and extinguished, though at least 20 minutes should be allowed to elapse before professional firefighters remove it.
The quick deployment of the extra-large, maintenance-free fire blanket prevents the spread of both flames and toxic fumes, limiting injury to humans and damage to surrounding areas. Firefighters will find it much easier to control a fire that has been attacked in this way, allowing them to circumscribe it with the minimum of means and in the fastest possible time. The blanket is incredibly versatile and has been placed in commercial car parks, shopping centres, hotels, scientific laboratories and garages.
Although widely used by fire departments around the world, Twister Lights can be used anywhere that temporary warning or guiding lights are needed. The innovative product uses 20 super-bright LEDs which, pulsing and chasing, are extremely visible even from long distances, in the dark and in smoky conditions. Four powerful NiMh cell batteries, which are automatically recharged via the convenient wireless charger, offer complete reliability and will allow the light to operate for up to 18 hours from a single charge.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Tracing its invention back to 1929, the Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC) has saved thousands of lives since it began to be used in firefighting. Allowing firefighters to monitor the effectiveness of their strategies, assist with direction even in smoky areas, navigate and locate ‘hotspots’ that are likely to re-combust, the cameras create clear, crisp and sharp images even in the densest smoke or darkest condition.
FLIR is the world’s market leader in the design and manufacture of thermal imaging cameras. We are proud to supply models from the company’s powerful and innovative K-Series which has been developed especially for the hugely demanding work of firefighting.
Automobiles Articles1. Pierce Body Works
Author: Piercebody Works
2. How Much Money Can Electric Scooters Save?
Author: Amit Parmar
3. How To Know About Realizing The True Value Of Excellence In A Pneumatic Cylinder?
Author: Deborah Gillis
4. Why Should You Hire Professional For Car Wash?
Author: Adrian Cordero
5. 4 Things Your Car Really Needs: Subaru Dealers Advice
Author: Ben Sporn
6. Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Reasons That Make The Renault Kwid Outstanding
Author: Shurti Sharma
8. A Mazda Dealers Review: The 2018 Mazda Bt-50 Gt Dual Cab
Author: Adam Butler
9. 6 Tips For First-time Car Battery Charger Buyers
Author: Michael Foley
10. Gasoline Turbocharged Light Duty Vehicles Are Estimated To Be The Largest Market In North America
11. Bluetooth Is Estimated To Account For The Largest Share In The Vehicle Diagnostics Market
12. Rising Demand For Luxury And Comfort To Drive The Market For Driver Fatigue Monitoring Systems
13. Top Five Tips To Reverse Drive The Car
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
14. Three Great Things About Owning An Electric Car
Author: Donald McCall
15. Explaining Stamp Duty For The Mazda 2
Author: greg dean