ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Hire Fire Fighting Equipment Online From Terberg Dts Uk
Total Articles: 73
As well as our signature collection of new and used fire engines for sale, Terberg DTS also supply a comprehensive selection of fire fighting equipment. This is the first of a two-part article detailing some of our lifesaving products - please subscribe to our regular, feature-packed newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on the second instalment or any other important news and information from Terberg DTS.
The XL Fire Blanket
With a massive size of 53 m², this XL Fire Blanket is designed to rapidly halt outbreaks of fire in vehicles, machinery and metal containers such as dustbins. Quickly and easily deployed, the blanket features a silicon glass fibre composition which strongly resists high temperatures. Once the highly-flexible blanket is in place, the fire is deprived of oxygen and extinguished, though at least 20 minutes should be allowed to elapse before professional firefighters remove it.
The quick deployment of the extra-large, maintenance-free fire blanket prevents the spread of both flames and toxic fumes, limiting injury to humans and damage to surrounding areas. Firefighters will find it much easier to control a fire that has been attacked in this way, allowing them to circumscribe it with the minimum of means and in the fastest possible time. The blanket is incredibly versatile and has been placed in commercial car parks, shopping centres, hotels, scientific laboratories and garages.
Although widely used by fire departments around the world, Twister Lights can be used anywhere that temporary warning or guiding lights are needed. The innovative product uses 20 super-bright LEDs which, pulsing and chasing, are extremely visible even from long distances, in the dark and in smoky conditions. Four powerful NiMh cell batteries, which are automatically recharged via the convenient wireless charger, offer complete reliability and will allow the light to operate for up to 18 hours from a single charge.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Tracing its invention back to 1929, the Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC) has saved thousands of lives since it began to be used in firefighting. Allowing firefighters to monitor the effectiveness of their strategies, assist with direction even in smoky areas, navigate and locate ‘hotspots’ that are likely to re-combust, the cameras create clear, crisp and sharp images even in the densest smoke or darkest condition.
FLIR is the world’s market leader in the design and manufacture of thermal imaging cameras. We are proud to supply models from the company’s powerful and innovative K-Series which has been developed especially for the hugely demanding work of firefighting.
Automobiles Articles1. Auto Body Shop Work Performance
Author: Rickey Gregg
2. 3 Safe Towing Tips For The Peugeot 3008
3. 4 Aussie Roads To Try In Your Skoda Kodiaq
4. Train Battery Market Worth $703.2 Million By 2025
Author: Aaron N Smith
5. A Quick Guide To Upgrading Your Bmw!
Author: Anil Patel
6. Advantages Offered By Oversize Load Trucking Companies
Author: Gabriel Fulton
7. Haggling With A Precision Jeep Butler Nj
Author: Precision Jeep
8. 4 Tips To Choose Best Car Wash Services Near You
9. Moving Forward: Corrective Steps To Obtain An Auto Loan After Rejection
Author: Wiliams Orchard
10. 4 Ways To Avoid Feelings Of Road Rage In Your Nissan X-trail
11. 49cc Motorized Bicycle: Simplifying Transportation With An Auto-mechanic Enhancer
Author: Helio Motorized Bicycles
12. The Amenities And Flexibilities Of The Premium Shuttle Services In Mandurah
Author: Max Brier
13. Get Your Car Dent Repaired By A Professional!
Author: Richard Clinton
14. Vehicle Servicing And Tuning Done Using Original Car Parts In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto