ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Online Advertising Just Got Much Easier, New Advertising Service Will List Your Business On Over 200
Total Articles: 99
By: Carolyn Smith – SEO Consultant
Many business owners have become so obsessed on making sure their business can be found when someone types in their business name in a search engine, that they totally forgot that they also need to make sure people who do not know about their business yet, should have a way to learn about it.
Radio, Newspaper and TV advertising has a big benefit because people get to learn about new businesses even when they are not exactly looking for that business. But how does one achieve this kind of brand awareness online without spending a fortune?
The AdEcho.com advertising system is comprised of over 2,000 websites covering every major industry. Advertisers accomplish both things by using the AdEcho system, targeted advertising and brand awareness. Since AdEcho websites feature Keyword Rich Domain Names and automated GEOIP based technology, the system instantly showcases both relevant advertisements, AND ads for other businesses that service the area, making the system a powerful tool for national and local advertisers. AdEcho also works on mobile devices ensuring that advertisers take advantage of the huge increased amount of mobile traffic.
AdEcho is a flat fee service and for as little as 80 cents a day, a business gets massive online exposure. There is also a hidden benefit some in the SEO world discovered, and that is AdEcho allows advertisers to publish a backlink across all 2,000 websites. As many already know this can potentially help increase search engine rankings.
What I found really amazing about this service is that their fee to advertise on their entire network of over 2,000 websites for an entire year is less than many companies I know charge to get your business listed on just one site.
So regardless if you are interested in national online advertising, or you need more targeted local advertising, I would highly recommend you get your business listed on the AdEcho.com network.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl