ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Proscope Mobile: How It's Helpful In Education?
Total Articles: 3
Now-a-days, education is moving through a transformation stage. Mobile technology is now entering into this sector. Specially science students are now getting a huge benefit by applying their knowledge through the smart devices like iPhone, iPad and some other Android OS mobile phones. In lab experiments, the records of experiments are also collected using the above devices. Proscope mobile is also a technology or a digital microscope that works with Apple mobile devices along with some other mobile phones.
The technology uses a wireless network works between the proscope and mobile device that allows the students to capture, view and share image along with videos. Multiple devices can also be connected using the camera button on the handset. This device helps students in understanding the scientific process.
Proscope Micro Mobile: How it Works?
Whether, the student is using iPad, iPhone or any other device, the first thing is to buy a proper lens and a kit. For example, Samsung Galaxy S4 kit is required for this specific brand and model. The lens fits the mobile device camera and there, a ring of LED's are available. They are used to adjust the surface reflection. One application or software is used on the mobile device to capture tiny cells, even the strand of one's hair can be clearly seen. The high quality image can be saved using the device camera and high quality applications.
At the same time, teacher's can also capture some of the important things that he/she wants to demonstrate or explain. Students can easily annotate what they capture and can present a better paper.
Proscope Mobile Application in Details:
Battery powered and wireless technology
Portable, so you can take the device to any part of the world.
At a time the same image can be viewed on many devices.
Images can also be captured individually and can be saved separately for later experiments.
Easy to install kits and accessories.
Instant sharing option available through text, email or can be saved using download option etc.
By touching the microscope lens tip, image can be magnified.
Where else Can it be Used?
Doctor's use this device mostly while examining the tissues and cells of the human body. Likewise, crime and investigations are also done by taking snaps that helps the lab technicians to identify the fact. Scientists can also bring the samples to their lab from outside through the mobile device.
Overall, this technology is highly applied in the educational sector. They are really excited about using this technology. In the classroom and lab, the experiment is easy with this tool.
Anthon Mass is associated with proscopehr.net since a long time. He describes the functions of Samsung Galaxy S4 Kit beautifully here in this article.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018