ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
30a Beach Bonfires
Total Articles: 99
Sanddollar Cart Rentals is your premier full service private beach bonfire provider for the South Walton County, FL area. Private beach bonfires are a wonderful way to relax, watch the sunset on the beach, and enjoy time with friends and family. They make great events for special occasions such as, birthdays, weddings, family reunions and even fine dining on the beach with our low country shrimp/seafood boil option.
Our basic service for 8 people includes the burn permit, fire pit, 4 hours worth of fire wood, canvas and wood chairs for each guest, tiki torches, and two of our staff present at all times to help tend the fire and cater to your needs. We also offer a hot dogs & s’mores package that includes 3 hotdogs and buns per person, ketchup, mustard, mayo, the makings for at least two s’mores per person, the roasting sticks, paper plates, and napkins. Our packages start at 8 people, and we can accommodate many more. Also ask us about beach dining with a low country shrimp/seafood boil with your fire on the beach.
We would set up at a public beach access in Walton County as close to your rental as possible. The fire would be lit and ready for you 30 minutes before sunset and would be extinguished no later than 11PM. Our staff will set everything up, and take everything away. No mess, no fuss, just fun!
Sanddollar Cart Rentals is Santa Rosa Beachs premier street legal golf cart rental (LSV) company. We serve Scenic Highway 98 (Old 98) in Miramar Beach, FL & Destin, FL, to Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach, FL, as well as all of the beautiful and historic Highway 30A. Along scenic 30A we rent street legal golf carts from Seacrest Beach, Watersound, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Carillon Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach, to Blue Mountain Beach, Ed Walline Beach, Dune Allen Beach, and Santa Rosa Beach, Some communities require permits so check with us in advance to let us help organize everything.
Our carts are Street Legal, which means you can drive them anywhere you can drive an automobile, as long as the posted speed limit is 35mph or less. Our carts are electric, and plug in to a standard 110 a/c outlet. The charger and a 50 foot extension cord come with the cart. Its a wonderful way to get around 30A to the many fine dining and upscale shops of South Walton County, as well as the 30A beach accesses. Sanddollar Cart Rentals your number one full service Golf Cart Rental Company.
Call us now to book 1-877-860-0964
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Repair Service Provider For Your Motorola Phone Repairs
Author: UK Motorola Phone Repairs
2. The Role Of Ai In Improving Customer Experience
Author: Amit Tiwari
3. Erp Software
4. Situations When A Mobile Mechanic Can Be The Reason Of Your Headache
Author: Jason Bower
5. Global Video Management Software Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
6. Working Principle Of Car Jump Starter
7. Benefits Of Information Technology In Business
8. What You Can Assume From The Leaked New Lg Phone Model
Author: LG Repairer
9. Smart Wireless Sensors For Easy Monitoring
Author: Ubi Bot
10. Telstra 4gx Wifi Pro E5787 Vs Optus Modem Ac800s
11. Procedure To Create The Digital Marketing Campaign
Author: James Belly
12. Solar Energy Capacity Goes Up In India
Author: Abhishek Sawant
13. Global Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market Trend
14. Your Roadmap To An Honest Mobile Application Development Tactic
Author: Emma Watson
15. Gan Power Device Market Segmentation, Opportunities, Trends & Future Scope To 2025
Author: Rajani Bele