ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
7 Benefits Of A Website And Online Presence For A Small Business
Total Articles: 99
It’s hard to believe that half of small businesses don’t have a website still. You can’t afford NOT to have an online presence these days. While the many benefits of a website and online presence are plentiful, I’ve chosen a mere seven of them just to jog your memory.
1. Increased visibility.
You may have great loyal customers and steady business, but who says it has to stop there? By having a web presence you let more new customers see who you are. Has anyone ever complained that too many people know about their business?
2. You show up in search results.
Most people will search for a business before they visit or purchase from it. Even if they plan on going there in person, they will likely perform a search and check it out beforehand. If your competitors show up in that search and you don’t, guess who is more likely to get the business? People are looking for you, help them find you.
3. Word of mouth.
You’re probably thinking, well that’s why I DON’T need a website- I have great word of mouth bringing me business! Ok, well imagine if your customers who love you so much could easily let their friends know by sending a link, liking your page, or sharing your photo!
4. You can expand your sales reach worldwide.
If you open an online version of your store, it never closes, and it reaches far beyond your local customer base. I honestly can’t see any con to that. More traffic, more business, more sales!
5. More opportunities to reach your current customers.
Imagine if you could reach your current customer base even more frequently to let them know about promotions, new offerings, and events. Chances are it would be much more convenient to do that through online media rather than wait for them to come into your store. And then, I remind you of #3.
6. You create a modern, professional image
I know many people find a business “out of touch” if they don’t have a website or many of the modern communications. Or, it could be deemed that a business is too small or not doing well enough to have a website (even if that’s not true). Don’t be that business. Be the one who is up to date, legitimate, and professional.
7. Web Designers and Developers can do all the things that scare you.
Ok, well maybe they don’t scare you, but chances are that your expertise isn’t in User Experience and Search Engine Optimization. In other words, there are people out there who are ready to make all the technical work a breeze by taking it off your hands. Unfortunately, many people who take it upon themselves to build their own website end up with a less-than-stellar design, non-responsive, and not yet optimized website – which kind of defeats the purpose.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin