ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
7 Benefits Of A Website And Online Presence For A Small Business
Total Articles: 99
It’s hard to believe that half of small businesses don’t have a website still. You can’t afford NOT to have an online presence these days. While the many benefits of a website and online presence are plentiful, I’ve chosen a mere seven of them just to jog your memory.
1. Increased visibility.
You may have great loyal customers and steady business, but who says it has to stop there? By having a web presence you let more new customers see who you are. Has anyone ever complained that too many people know about their business?
2. You show up in search results.
Most people will search for a business before they visit or purchase from it. Even if they plan on going there in person, they will likely perform a search and check it out beforehand. If your competitors show up in that search and you don’t, guess who is more likely to get the business? People are looking for you, help them find you.
3. Word of mouth.
You’re probably thinking, well that’s why I DON’T need a website- I have great word of mouth bringing me business! Ok, well imagine if your customers who love you so much could easily let their friends know by sending a link, liking your page, or sharing your photo!
4. You can expand your sales reach worldwide.
If you open an online version of your store, it never closes, and it reaches far beyond your local customer base. I honestly can’t see any con to that. More traffic, more business, more sales!
5. More opportunities to reach your current customers.
Imagine if you could reach your current customer base even more frequently to let them know about promotions, new offerings, and events. Chances are it would be much more convenient to do that through online media rather than wait for them to come into your store. And then, I remind you of #3.
6. You create a modern, professional image
I know many people find a business “out of touch” if they don’t have a website or many of the modern communications. Or, it could be deemed that a business is too small or not doing well enough to have a website (even if that’s not true). Don’t be that business. Be the one who is up to date, legitimate, and professional.
7. Web Designers and Developers can do all the things that scare you.
Ok, well maybe they don’t scare you, but chances are that your expertise isn’t in User Experience and Search Engine Optimization. In other words, there are people out there who are ready to make all the technical work a breeze by taking it off your hands. Unfortunately, many people who take it upon themselves to build their own website end up with a less-than-stellar design, non-responsive, and not yet optimized website – which kind of defeats the purpose.
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Best Web Development Nj Services
Author: Reclaim Digital
2. Significance Of Visual Content Marketing Campaign
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. How Content Marketing Boosts Organic Traffic And Grows Your Business
Author: Auggie Diaz
4. How To Get Website Rank In 2018: The Seo Checklist
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. Online Reputation Management Services For Your Brand
Author: Sanjay Burman
6. Why Should Every Company Have A Reactive Web Design Layout?
Author: TNT Max
7. Best Tips To Increase Online Visibility Of Your Business
Author: Vivek Dubey
8. Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups
Author: Mars Web
9. Key Items Your Package Of Seo Services Should Have
Author: Kamlesh Varma
10. Fiber Optic Plc Splitter Manufactures
11. Effective Social Media Marketing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Nishtha Sharma
12. 4 Ways Online Lead Generation Is Better To Offline Lead Generation
Author: Komali Babi
13. Unleash The Power Of The Best Free Advertising Sites
14. Various Seo Tactics For A Tiny /small Website That Does Not Have Any Visitors And Traffic
15. Increasing The Ranking Of Your Website In Search Engines
Author: Rahul Sharma