ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
7 Benefits Of A Website And Online Presence For A Small Business
Total Articles: 108
It’s hard to believe that half of small businesses don’t have a website still. You can’t afford NOT to have an online presence these days. While the many benefits of a website and online presence are plentiful, I’ve chosen a mere seven of them just to jog your memory.
1. Increased visibility.
You may have great loyal customers and steady business, but who says it has to stop there? By having a web presence you let more new customers see who you are. Has anyone ever complained that too many people know about their business?
2. You show up in search results.
Most people will search for a business before they visit or purchase from it. Even if they plan on going there in person, they will likely perform a search and check it out beforehand. If your competitors show up in that search and you don’t, guess who is more likely to get the business? People are looking for you, help them find you.
3. Word of mouth.
You’re probably thinking, well that’s why I DON’T need a website- I have great word of mouth bringing me business! Ok, well imagine if your customers who love you so much could easily let their friends know by sending a link, liking your page, or sharing your photo!
4. You can expand your sales reach worldwide.
If you open an online version of your store, it never closes, and it reaches far beyond your local customer base. I honestly can’t see any con to that. More traffic, more business, more sales!
5. More opportunities to reach your current customers.
Imagine if you could reach your current customer base even more frequently to let them know about promotions, new offerings, and events. Chances are it would be much more convenient to do that through online media rather than wait for them to come into your store. And then, I remind you of #3.
6. You create a modern, professional image
I know many people find a business “out of touch” if they don’t have a website or many of the modern communications. Or, it could be deemed that a business is too small or not doing well enough to have a website (even if that’s not true). Don’t be that business. Be the one who is up to date, legitimate, and professional.
7. Web Designers and Developers can do all the things that scare you.
Ok, well maybe they don’t scare you, but chances are that your expertise isn’t in User Experience and Search Engine Optimization. In other words, there are people out there who are ready to make all the technical work a breeze by taking it off your hands. Unfortunately, many people who take it upon themselves to build their own website end up with a less-than-stellar design, non-responsive, and not yet optimized website – which kind of defeats the purpose.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Seo India-your Partners In Success
Author: Ujjal Prismonline
2. How To Write Meta Description For Seo - A Quick Checklist
Author: Web Click India
3. Retargeting Best Practices
Author: Ted Mosbii
4. Seo Analyzer | Online Seo Tools | Siteseostatus.com
5. Sydney City Signs' Effective Illuminated Signs That Convey The Right Image For Your Business
Author: Mike Layman
6. 5 Best Hosted Ecommerce Platforms That Can Help Upgrade The Performance Of Your E-store B
Author: AKS Interactive
7. 6 Web Development Tricks That Every Successful Business Needs To Ace
Author: Saurabh Mishra
8. Why Is Internet Marketing Important For Your Businesses In Michigan?
Author: Travis Head
9. Seo San Jose - Why Should A Business Care About Seo?
Author: David Luther
10. The Advantages Of Online Clothes Shopping
11. 3 Principles Of Infallible Web Design
Author: Stuart Spindlow
12. Three Traits Of Highly Successful Seo Consultants
Author: Stuart Spindlow
13. How Online Marketing Is Better Than Traditional Marketing
Author: Thomas Martinez
14. How To Find A Good Yii Framework Development Company?
Author: Bindu Mishra Dubey
15. Need Help With Local Seo? Visit Brand Blaze Digital Marketing
Author: SEO Services