ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
7 Benefits Of A Website And Online Presence For A Small Business
Total Articles: 99
It’s hard to believe that half of small businesses don’t have a website still. You can’t afford NOT to have an online presence these days. While the many benefits of a website and online presence are plentiful, I’ve chosen a mere seven of them just to jog your memory.
1. Increased visibility.
You may have great loyal customers and steady business, but who says it has to stop there? By having a web presence you let more new customers see who you are. Has anyone ever complained that too many people know about their business?
2. You show up in search results.
Most people will search for a business before they visit or purchase from it. Even if they plan on going there in person, they will likely perform a search and check it out beforehand. If your competitors show up in that search and you don’t, guess who is more likely to get the business? People are looking for you, help them find you.
3. Word of mouth.
You’re probably thinking, well that’s why I DON’T need a website- I have great word of mouth bringing me business! Ok, well imagine if your customers who love you so much could easily let their friends know by sending a link, liking your page, or sharing your photo!
4. You can expand your sales reach worldwide.
If you open an online version of your store, it never closes, and it reaches far beyond your local customer base. I honestly can’t see any con to that. More traffic, more business, more sales!
5. More opportunities to reach your current customers.
Imagine if you could reach your current customer base even more frequently to let them know about promotions, new offerings, and events. Chances are it would be much more convenient to do that through online media rather than wait for them to come into your store. And then, I remind you of #3.
6. You create a modern, professional image
I know many people find a business “out of touch” if they don’t have a website or many of the modern communications. Or, it could be deemed that a business is too small or not doing well enough to have a website (even if that’s not true). Don’t be that business. Be the one who is up to date, legitimate, and professional.
7. Web Designers and Developers can do all the things that scare you.
Ok, well maybe they don’t scare you, but chances are that your expertise isn’t in User Experience and Search Engine Optimization. In other words, there are people out there who are ready to make all the technical work a breeze by taking it off your hands. Unfortunately, many people who take it upon themselves to build their own website end up with a less-than-stellar design, non-responsive, and not yet optimized website – which kind of defeats the purpose.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized