ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Swimming Pool Heaters – Choose Wisely!
Total Articles: 9
Having a pool is a great investment for the family. Depending on your local temperatures it may not be possible to swim the entire year. The decision to heat your pool becomes a major decision from the standpoint of usability of the swimming pool and the cost to heat the pool.
Perhaps the decision is based on how the pool is used. Swimming pools have several diverse uses and aren’t only for summer amusement. If you reside in a climate that doesn’t permit you to have a dip in your pool, then making use of Swimming Pool Heaters are the ideal means to get the most out of your investment.
People love to use their swimming pool for socialization, exercise, relaxation, therapy, and skinny dipping. If the pool is used for therapy, the decision to heat the pool is relatively easy, regardless of the costs involved, the use of the pool for an occasional skinny dipping might not warrant the cost of the heating equipment and the actual cost to heat the pool.
Some factors that are necessary in determining the feasibility of buying and heating a pool are as follows: What is the outside temperature. What is the minimum temperature needed for you to conformably swim. This along with the size of the pool, will determine what size heater is needed. A very general rule when it comes to heater, buy the biggest your budget can afford. Another factor to consider is whether you will keep the pool heated 7 days a week during the heating season. It could take 3-4 days for a pool to be heated. Gas heaters will generally heat the pool faster than electric heat exchangers.
One of the most important considerations in heating a pool is the day to day cost of heating the pool. Electric or heat exchangers are generally less expensive to heat the pool, whereas they are the most expensive to buy. Heat exchangers are generally designed to keep the pool heated for longer periods of time. The use of a gas heater to heat a pool for an occasional party might do the trick as gas heaters will heat the pool faster.
Once a pool is heated consider the use of a solar blanket to keep the heat in and reduce the cost of heating the pool.
Jack Genova is a Sales Manager at My Pool Inc, a leading swimming pool cleaner and Swimming Pool Supplies provider. For more information about My pool to purchase Swimming Pool Heaters and supplies, please visit: mypool.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Decorate Your Events With Orchid Flowers
2. Fire Extinguisher Servicing - Guidance On Maintenance Fire Fighting Equipment
3. What Fire Extinguisher Serving May Do For You
4. Fireplace Extinguisher Maintenance Is A Necessary Fire Security Measure
5. Get The New Look Kitchen Cabinet The Easiest Way
Author: David Richard
6. Best Tips For Plant Maintenance In Philadelphia During Wintertime
Author: Michele Sokoloff
7. How To Protect Garden Plants This Summer?
Author: BK Vijay
8. Advantages Of Hiring A Gardener Services
Author: Georgina L Allen
9. Factors Influencing The Price Of An Air Conditioner
Author: Priya Sharma
10. 6 Simple Mower Maintenance Tips
Author: Michael Foley
11. 5 Realistic Tips To Identify The Best Moving And Storage Companies
Author: Michael Holden
12. How To Hire One Of The Best Moving Companies In New York
Author: Michael Holden
13. Using The Whip Cream Dispenser For The Food To Be Tastier With Versatility
Author: Kathy Richy
14. Common Carpet Cleaning Mistakes, You Want To Avoid To Extend The Lifespan Of Your Carpet
Author: Nick Koych
15. Permit You To Experience Again The Special Features Of A Floors Service Provider
Author: Partha Goswami