ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Swimming Pool Heaters – Choose Wisely!
Total Articles: 9
Having a pool is a great investment for the family. Depending on your local temperatures it may not be possible to swim the entire year. The decision to heat your pool becomes a major decision from the standpoint of usability of the swimming pool and the cost to heat the pool.
Perhaps the decision is based on how the pool is used. Swimming pools have several diverse uses and aren’t only for summer amusement. If you reside in a climate that doesn’t permit you to have a dip in your pool, then making use of Swimming Pool Heaters are the ideal means to get the most out of your investment.
People love to use their swimming pool for socialization, exercise, relaxation, therapy, and skinny dipping. If the pool is used for therapy, the decision to heat the pool is relatively easy, regardless of the costs involved, the use of the pool for an occasional skinny dipping might not warrant the cost of the heating equipment and the actual cost to heat the pool.
Some factors that are necessary in determining the feasibility of buying and heating a pool are as follows: What is the outside temperature. What is the minimum temperature needed for you to conformably swim. This along with the size of the pool, will determine what size heater is needed. A very general rule when it comes to heater, buy the biggest your budget can afford. Another factor to consider is whether you will keep the pool heated 7 days a week during the heating season. It could take 3-4 days for a pool to be heated. Gas heaters will generally heat the pool faster than electric heat exchangers.
One of the most important considerations in heating a pool is the day to day cost of heating the pool. Electric or heat exchangers are generally less expensive to heat the pool, whereas they are the most expensive to buy. Heat exchangers are generally designed to keep the pool heated for longer periods of time. The use of a gas heater to heat a pool for an occasional party might do the trick as gas heaters will heat the pool faster.
Once a pool is heated consider the use of a solar blanket to keep the heat in and reduce the cost of heating the pool.
Jack Genova is a Sales Manager at My Pool Inc, a leading swimming pool cleaner and Swimming Pool Supplies provider. For more information about My pool to purchase Swimming Pool Heaters and supplies, please visit: mypool.com
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi