ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Swimming Pool Heaters – Choose Wisely!
Total Articles: 9
Having a pool is a great investment for the family. Depending on your local temperatures it may not be possible to swim the entire year. The decision to heat your pool becomes a major decision from the standpoint of usability of the swimming pool and the cost to heat the pool.
Perhaps the decision is based on how the pool is used. Swimming pools have several diverse uses and aren’t only for summer amusement. If you reside in a climate that doesn’t permit you to have a dip in your pool, then making use of Swimming Pool Heaters are the ideal means to get the most out of your investment.
People love to use their swimming pool for socialization, exercise, relaxation, therapy, and skinny dipping. If the pool is used for therapy, the decision to heat the pool is relatively easy, regardless of the costs involved, the use of the pool for an occasional skinny dipping might not warrant the cost of the heating equipment and the actual cost to heat the pool.
Some factors that are necessary in determining the feasibility of buying and heating a pool are as follows: What is the outside temperature. What is the minimum temperature needed for you to conformably swim. This along with the size of the pool, will determine what size heater is needed. A very general rule when it comes to heater, buy the biggest your budget can afford. Another factor to consider is whether you will keep the pool heated 7 days a week during the heating season. It could take 3-4 days for a pool to be heated. Gas heaters will generally heat the pool faster than electric heat exchangers.
One of the most important considerations in heating a pool is the day to day cost of heating the pool. Electric or heat exchangers are generally less expensive to heat the pool, whereas they are the most expensive to buy. Heat exchangers are generally designed to keep the pool heated for longer periods of time. The use of a gas heater to heat a pool for an occasional party might do the trick as gas heaters will heat the pool faster.
Once a pool is heated consider the use of a solar blanket to keep the heat in and reduce the cost of heating the pool.
Jack Genova is a Sales Manager at My Pool Inc, a leading swimming pool cleaner and Swimming Pool Supplies provider. For more information about My pool to purchase Swimming Pool Heaters and supplies, please visit: mypool.com
Home and Garden Articles1. Enjoy The End Of Lease Cleaning Services Sydney
2. Eight Favorite Lawns In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
3. Facing A Challenge With Small Bathrooms? Check Out These Tips!
Author: sunita arvind
4. What Can You Expect With The Best Landscaping Services Mornington Peninsula?
Author: Rickey Austin
5. 8 Things That You Should Clean Every Day
Author: Mike Aurtho
6. Hire The Most Experienced Exterior Painting Experts In Charlotte
Author: Anu Walia
7. Create A Unique And Modern Look With A Drum Coffee Table
Author: Kim Thompson
8. Painting Tips For Making A Mississauga Home Sale-friendly Before You Sell It
Author: Chris Dgate
9. Few Must Know Tips If You Want To Avoid Failure In Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
10. Landscaping Contractors Can Help You In Beautifying Your Garden
Author: Anu Walia
11. Know How Safe Your Home Cleaning Products Are
Author: Christopher Schwab
12. Modern Stained Glass Floor And Table Lamps Enhances Beauty Of Your House
Author: Lorna Wingfield
13. Why Should You Use The Glass Balcony Balustrades For Your New Home
Author: John Carlos
14. What Makes Designer Furniture Of Perth A Stand Out
Author: Kai Baxter
15. Termite Control Penrith- Expectation Vs. Reality
Author: Alicia Brett