ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Swimming Pool Heaters – Choose Wisely!
Total Articles: 9
Having a pool is a great investment for the family. Depending on your local temperatures it may not be possible to swim the entire year. The decision to heat your pool becomes a major decision from the standpoint of usability of the swimming pool and the cost to heat the pool.
Perhaps the decision is based on how the pool is used. Swimming pools have several diverse uses and aren’t only for summer amusement. If you reside in a climate that doesn’t permit you to have a dip in your pool, then making use of Swimming Pool Heaters are the ideal means to get the most out of your investment.
People love to use their swimming pool for socialization, exercise, relaxation, therapy, and skinny dipping. If the pool is used for therapy, the decision to heat the pool is relatively easy, regardless of the costs involved, the use of the pool for an occasional skinny dipping might not warrant the cost of the heating equipment and the actual cost to heat the pool.
Some factors that are necessary in determining the feasibility of buying and heating a pool are as follows: What is the outside temperature. What is the minimum temperature needed for you to conformably swim. This along with the size of the pool, will determine what size heater is needed. A very general rule when it comes to heater, buy the biggest your budget can afford. Another factor to consider is whether you will keep the pool heated 7 days a week during the heating season. It could take 3-4 days for a pool to be heated. Gas heaters will generally heat the pool faster than electric heat exchangers.
One of the most important considerations in heating a pool is the day to day cost of heating the pool. Electric or heat exchangers are generally less expensive to heat the pool, whereas they are the most expensive to buy. Heat exchangers are generally designed to keep the pool heated for longer periods of time. The use of a gas heater to heat a pool for an occasional party might do the trick as gas heaters will heat the pool faster.
Once a pool is heated consider the use of a solar blanket to keep the heat in and reduce the cost of heating the pool.
Jack Genova is a Sales Manager at My Pool Inc, a leading swimming pool cleaner and Swimming Pool Supplies provider. For more information about My pool to purchase Swimming Pool Heaters and supplies, please visit: mypool.com
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!