ALL >> Business >> View Article
Quick Questions And Answers About Water Jet Cutting
Total Articles: 73
How does this one work?
The nozzle on the machine distributes 60,000 psi of high water pressured, focused and streamed water. It is very precisely aimed to cut material on the machine bed.
How do I know this method is suitable for my delicate materials?
Most definitely, if your finished or semi-finished component is to be cut from thin or delicate materials such as felts, foams and rubber gaskets water jet cutting is ideal. The purity of the water will prevent any damage to the fragile material.
Is it suitable then for my harder materials?
Adding abrasives to the water allows cutting of much harder materials such as metals. The abrasive enables smooth edge finishes of the most intricate components.
Can this method handle very thick materials?
Yes, up to 200mm thickness material can be operated.
What is the absolute tolerance?
Tolerances are exceptionally precise at up to +/-0.1mm.
How quick are contract water jet cutting services?
When compared to other engineering machines water jet cutting can offer excellent turnaround times as the machine has a quick set up process and dual cutting heads. This also means we are happy to carry out small production runs.
Can you work with very intricate parts and angles?
Yes, Partwell have a range of water jetting nozzles to cater for all intricate, tight shapes and angles.
Can you cut angled and 3D parts?
Yes, with the tilting cutting head Partwell can cut angled and complex three dimensional components.
Which sheet materials can you work with?
Steel, aluminium, rubbers, felts, foams, ceramics and plastics.
Do you work with free issue material?
Most of our non-plastic production runs are carried out on free issue customer material. Partwell Group are an industrial plastic sheet stockist, we can provide you with technical assistance on material choice to suit your application. We can also do sample cuts with your material before you place a purchase order.
Do you work with small volume production?
Yes, due to the exceptionally quick machine set up time, we are always happy to carry out small volume production runs.
What is your turnaround time?
Production lead times are usually very short due to the fast machine set up and the twin head system on the machine, two heads cutting at the same time.
Partwell Group use a next working day courier service and also operate our own delivery vehicle.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters