ALL >> Business >> View Article
Quick Questions And Answers About Water Jet Cutting
Total Articles: 73
How does this one work?
The nozzle on the machine distributes 60,000 psi of high water pressured, focused and streamed water. It is very precisely aimed to cut material on the machine bed.
How do I know this method is suitable for my delicate materials?
Most definitely, if your finished or semi-finished component is to be cut from thin or delicate materials such as felts, foams and rubber gaskets water jet cutting is ideal. The purity of the water will prevent any damage to the fragile material.
Is it suitable then for my harder materials?
Adding abrasives to the water allows cutting of much harder materials such as metals. The abrasive enables smooth edge finishes of the most intricate components.
Can this method handle very thick materials?
Yes, up to 200mm thickness material can be operated.
What is the absolute tolerance?
Tolerances are exceptionally precise at up to +/-0.1mm.
How quick are contract water jet cutting services?
When compared to other engineering machines water jet cutting can offer excellent turnaround times as the machine has a quick set up process and dual cutting heads. This also means we are happy to carry out small production runs.
Can you work with very intricate parts and angles?
Yes, Partwell have a range of water jetting nozzles to cater for all intricate, tight shapes and angles.
Can you cut angled and 3D parts?
Yes, with the tilting cutting head Partwell can cut angled and complex three dimensional components.
Which sheet materials can you work with?
Steel, aluminium, rubbers, felts, foams, ceramics and plastics.
Do you work with free issue material?
Most of our non-plastic production runs are carried out on free issue customer material. Partwell Group are an industrial plastic sheet stockist, we can provide you with technical assistance on material choice to suit your application. We can also do sample cuts with your material before you place a purchase order.
Do you work with small volume production?
Yes, due to the exceptionally quick machine set up time, we are always happy to carry out small volume production runs.
What is your turnaround time?
Production lead times are usually very short due to the fast machine set up and the twin head system on the machine, two heads cutting at the same time.
Partwell Group use a next working day courier service and also operate our own delivery vehicle.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent