ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
What Are The Features Of Made To Measure Shirt?
Total Articles: 10
Nowadays, many men have understood the importance of custom dress shirt. The main reason pointed out by many of them for opting for these alternatives is that they are able to get an attire that perfectly fits them and gives them a great look. Looking good is highly important in the competitive corporate world. It is important that people should look good right from applying for job as there is heavy competition among fellow applicants and this should be maintained even when they work in companies. Not only working well, but looking good is also important for some positions and this is where made to measure shirt can help. Here are some features of custom shirt tailor made as per their appropriate measurements:
Collar: When it comes to custom dress shirt, the collar is something that is highly important. As it is going to rightly hold the tie for a formal occasion, it should look good and firm. This is why companies engaged in the manufacture of made to measure shirt offer their customers with a wide range of collars to choose from. There are also alternatives that can be suitable for tie and also collars that can look good even with or without tie.
Cuffs: Like collars, cuffs should also look good when it comes to custom shirt tailor made. The purchaser can choose the cuffs on the basis of the occasion for which he is planning to place an order. There are different types like portifino, French and button round cuffs to choose from.
Placket: Placket is nothing, but the opening part or skirts or trousers. These are also offered by custom costume designers in different models like tradition, French style and covered placket, which will be ideal for business, contemporary and formal occasions respectively.
Pleats and yokes: When the individual placing an order has a broader shoulder, a pleat in the back of the shirt can be the ideal choice. This will allow a greater range in the movement. If the individual wishes to add detail to the shirt, you can choose split yoke, which can look great with striped fabrics.
The shirt tail: Some people wish to have flat bottom for their shirts. However, professional made to measure designers suggest that extra-long tail can be ideal. This will also ensure security.
In addition, the customers will be provided with the option to choose, buttons and different patterns of shirts as well. All it takes is the selection of the best designer.
Now it is easy to design your own Made to Measure Shirt through online. A good shirt tailoring involves getting the cut right based on your measurements, style and quality. Lewis & Taylor Shirt Makers is the right choice to get a perfect shirt as per your requirement. For more info, Click Here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca